The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
So we're focusing on one game instead of his full body of work? Not like he got beat by 43 points :mjpls:

I'm just clownin I look at O as one of them ringer type coaches you keep on staff for recruiting I don't think he's gonna win anything at an elite program. He's a good motivator but long term I don't think it will last just an honest opinion. As for the 43 points yeah that shyt was unacceptable and complete slap in the face into what Jimbo had built that 2013 recruiting class was fukking garbage and it's showing this season with the lack of production from the seniors. FSU needs a serious cleansing I honestly wouldn't mind an L Saturday we not playing for shyt I want new blood on the staff fukk it hire coach O for DC if the LSU shyt don't work out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm just clownin I look at O as one of them ringer type coaches you keep on staff for recruiting I don't think he's gonna win anything at an elite program. He's a good motivator but long term I don't think it will last just an honest opinion. As for the 43 points yeah that shyt was unacceptable and complete slap in the face into what Jimbo had built that 2013 recruiting class was fukking garbage and it's showing this season with the lack of production from the seniors. FSU needs a serious cleansing I honestly wouldn't mind an L Saturday we not playing for shyt I want new blood on the staff fukk it hire coach O for DC if the LSU shyt don't work out.
He wouldn't do that. If he doesn't get it FT, whoever comes will make sure to keep him around like USC tried to do.

Thing is tho, the coaches who were at the top of LSU's list such as Herman and Fisher he looks better than, and he's doing this shyt on the fly. Unless its Saban, Meyer, or Harbaugh:kobelol: coming in there's no coaches that would be a better hire

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
He wouldn't do that. If he doesn't get it FT, whoever comes will make sure to keep him around like USC tried to do.

Thing is tho, the coaches who were at the top of LSU's list such as Herman and Fisher he looks better than, and he's doing this shyt on the fly. Unless its Saban, Meyer, or Harbaugh:kobelol: coming in there's no coaches that would be a better hire

I'm at the point man where I really want Jimbo to go I think he's peaked at FSU

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm at the point man where I really want Jimbo to go I think he's peaked at FSU
Who you gonna get thats better? Dude still whips up on Miami & UF annually

Just needs to bring in someone to install a spread hurry up offense. Gotta be crazy to not be running some variation of it in this day & age.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Who you gonna get thats better? Dude still whips up on Miami & UF annually

Just needs to bring in someone to install a spread hurry up offense. Gotta be crazy to not be running some variation of it in this day & age.

I don't know I'm frustrated with the O and the D I feel like we not evolving with the rest of CFB how come FSU don't run fukking read option shyt makes no sense. WR's don't seem to develop and the ones that do are limited at best we haven't had shyt at WR position in a decade it seems outside of 2013 I'm disgusted seeing pretty much every other school produce studs all over the WR position but FSU can't do shyt especially no impact players early. OL is trash Trickett been at FSU far too long he should've been gone when Bowden and Andrews split. Defense sucks we haven't had shyt at LB position in 3 years secondary went from no fly zone to IG thot p*ssy in 2 year span I fear for the FSU DB's Saturday night. Even special teams sucks can't return kick or punts anymore FG kicker can't make shyt from left hash shyt is a mess this the most underwhelming FSU team I can remember since the 02 or 04 seasons I'm not counting the trash ass final years of Bowden those teams had no hype.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Alabama needs to do the sec a favor and take the l against lsu.

Coach o would get hired the next day. I love that Cajun b*stard but he'll be a train wreck there.

We sure as hell don't need them getting Petrino or something. :huhldup:
If he hires the right coordinators, it'd be rough. Dude is as good a recruiter as Les honestly