The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I honestly wish they'd cut the rankings to a top 15 or 20 its gotta be a chore trying to ranked teams past 15 weekly.
This is also why I've always said the coaches poll is a fukkin joke...like after their games...road trips...rest...wake up...and noon eas sunday, I'm supposed to believe these college football coaches watched 50 games, or even got the SCORE of 30 or so games? Gtfoh, coaches poll is straight trash...at LEAST its believable to associated press would.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This is also why I've always said the coaches poll is a fukkin joke...like after their games...road trips...rest...wake up...and noon eas sunday, I'm supposed to believe these college football coaches watched 50 games, or even got the SCORE of 30 or so games? Gtfoh, coaches poll is straight trash...at LEAST its believable to associated press would.

Yeah Coaches Poll is so by the book I'm glad it got buried poll was bogus forever.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don't know breh, Northwestern just dropped damn near 60 on Sparty's head and BYU dropped 40, that defense ain't as vaulted as it used to be. I could see Michigan puttin' 30-40 on them and holding them to 10.
Yeah i know Sparty been playing like shyt all year, but D'Antiono has a level of hate for michigan, and the whole big brother thing. Id be surprised if its a blowout. I expect michigan to win though

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because once a bad HC, always a bad HC or average at best.

See, Gene Chizik.

Some coaches are better off as coordinators than they are HC's ie Muschamp imo

You the breh but :what:

How can you say that when Beli and Pete were ass as head coaches their first few years in.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yeah i know Sparty been playing like shyt all year, but D'Antiono has a level of hate for michigan, and the whole big brother thing. Id be surprised if its a blowout. I expect michigan to win though
That's true tho. Forgot D'Antonio got a deep ass hatred for Michigan, that goes deeper than some rivalry shyt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Rhett going to wreck now that he can run the jet sweep with Truitt. Takes me back to the McCalebb/Grant days. :blessed:

For better or worse, Gus and Rhett are starting to prove that they don't need a DT QB to run this offense.
Yeah Sean has been McCarron levels of game managing, it's been interesting to see. With Kerryon back, this running game is gonna be insane. Him and KP making moves up the gut with Truitt and Kam Martin as insane home run threats

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol: Shannon gettin' his Suge on during "Undisputed" while discussing who's a better coach between Saban and Harbaugh. "If you want your coach coming to your tree house... go to Michigan. If you want to win titles you go to 'Bama.."
Watching now, Skip reaching like a mofo to make his debate