The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ive seen nothing to say ogregon would be a bad hire

especially if they pay him the cheap and surround him with the best o and d coordinators around
Dude would be a great hire tbh, he's doing this shyt on the fly with a makeshift staff same he did at USC. He's a true Louisiana guy, fans want him, players want him. Crazy to imagine what he could've done at SC or can do at LSU with a full offseason of game planning and getting his staff together. Thats my coach :to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alabama needs to do the sec a favor and take the l against lsu.

Coach o would get hired the next day. I love that Cajun b*stard but he'll be a train wreck there.

We sure as hell don't need them getting Petrino or something. :huhldup:
Based on what :what:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
LSU DB Dwayne Thomas predicts domination over Alabama

fb1a79b8a3951114dcbeb8ccd6d8ee66.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think what Cutcliffe and Freeze have done at Ole Miss is probably as good as it's gonna get for that program.

Exactly ole miss is nowhere near an elite program. They aren't even 2nd tier to be honest. Have they even been to a sec ship game? At their best they're the 4th best team in their division :heh:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Dude would be a great hire tbh, he's doing this shyt on the fly with a makeshift staff same he did at USC. He's a true Louisiana guy, fans want him, players want him. Crazy to imagine what he could've done at SC or can do at LSU with a full offseason of game planning and getting his staff together. Thats my coach :to:

exactly

they got a good thing going, why mess it up? ticket sales are up and interest is high. can they even afford a more expensive coach?

prob not

sign him to a 2 year deal and let him audition. if it doesnt work out try something else

dont be like georgia, florida, etc and hire Saban ex coordinator after Saban ex coordinator.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Exactly ole miss is nowhere near an elite program. They aren't even 2nd tier to be honest. Have they even been to a sec ship game? At their best they're the 4th best team in their division :heh:

Only West team that hasn't win the West (other than A&M but they're new). They haven't won a SEC Title in 52 years either. They had a great recruiting class and a couple wins over Bama but at the end of the day, they're still Ole Miss, their ceiling is only so high.