The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Here u go breh if u were still looking for that Fournette game from last years. Here's only his plays from the game. Thing of beauty

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
That game cost him the Heisman. Our play calling that game was so retarded. We just kept running into that brick wall over and over. :stopitslime: :why:That was the beginning of the end for Les Miles.
I can't even imagine watching that 2011 bcs champ game as an lsu fan. :mjcry:

Most hard headed coaching performance of all time.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Well Timmy was suspended for a half and Allen plays DT so yea

Well Key/Godchaux have 12 with one less game. What yu trying to prove bruh all your saying is they're both very good.

Anyways y'all have played with the lead a lot more than we have. We weren't blowing teams out till Les got fired.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Well Key/Godchaux have 12 with one less game. What yu trying to prove bruh all your saying is they're both very good.

Anyways y'all have played with the lead a lot more than we have. We weren't blowing teams out till Les got fired.
Neal & Godchaux don't really belong in the discussion with the others when it comes to pass rushing

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Neal & Godchaux don't really belong in the discussion with the others when it comes to pass rushing
:dwillhuh: Why these two so disrespected much, Neal was just outside the top 5 in sacks in the SEC last year, Godchaux was top 5 among DT. Both of these dudes playing on Sundays

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
By every measure I've seen Auburn grades out like a top 8ish team...LSU surprised me tho. Coach O got them boys finally playing a top 5 talented team
Alabama needs to do the sec a favor and take the l against lsu.

Coach o would get hired the next day. I love that Cajun b*stard but he'll be a train wreck there.

We sure as hell don't need them getting Petrino or something. :huhldup:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Alabama needs to do the sec a favor and take the l against lsu.

Coach o would get hired the next day. I love that Cajun b*stard but he'll be a train wreck there.

We sure as hell don't need them getting Petrino or something. :huhldup:

No fukk the rest of the SEC :pacspit: But I like Coach O and I don't think him losing against Alabama should be a deciding factor on whether he gets the job permanently or not.