The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Arkansas TAMU will probably be GOTW again. They always entertain

Yeah when have Arkansas and A&M ever been in a boring game even the year A&M lit them up it was fun watching Manziel and them light them up.

I don't know how good A&M really is this season I know they have wins over name schools like UCLA and Auburn but I think they packing some China think Arkansas gonna test they chin this week they due as well as they blew 2 straight games vs A&M. I got Arkansas to cover spread and I got Arkansas winning outright making my Arky pick before the season look better and better that home schedule is so good and after seeing how things are going Arky going 3-1 at home looks better and better add Auburn and Piss St looking like cellar dwellers Arky finishing 2nd in the West will be fulfilled with a win Saturday.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So was Gary Danielson :russ:

Immediately after the TD: "Oh my god, Breeland Speaks just made the most bonehead play of all time! :why:"

Replay of penalty: "He did not cross that end zone when the penalty occured, that shouldn't be a touchdown! :mindblown: "

Replay of hit on Hurts: "HOLY COW :damn: Im surprised that's not targeting"

That whole ordeal seemed to take up half the game :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah when have Arkansas and A&M ever been in a boring game even the year A&M lit them up it was fun watching Manziel and them light them up.

I don't know how good A&M really is this season I know they have wins over name schools like UCLA and Auburn but I think they packing some China think Arkansas gonna test they chin this week they due as well as they blew 2 straight games vs A&M. I got Arkansas to cover spread and I got Arkansas winning outright making my Arky pick before the season look better and better that home schedule is so good and after seeing how things are going Arky going 3-1 at home looks better and better add Auburn and Piss St looking like cellar dwellers Arky finishing 2nd in the West will be fulfilled with a win Saturday.
Arky could go all the way :smugfavre:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Arky could go all the way :smugfavre:

Yeah I started getting on that Arkansas wagon more and more when season popped off. That win at TCU was impressive even though TCU might be overvalued I like the fact they overcame blowing the 2 TD margin and came back and won it in OT. I can see Arkansas finishing 10-2 I had them beating LSU and Ole Piss before the season started and feel even more confident in those games now.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Immediately after the TD: "Oh my god, Breeland Speaks just made the most bonehead play of all time! :why:"

Replay of penalty: "He did not cross that end zone when the penalty occured, that shouldn't be a touchdown! :mindblown: "

Replay of hit on Hurts: "HOLY COW :damn: Im surprised that's not targeting"

That whole ordeal seemed to take up half the game :russ:

And Bama fans will say that Gary and Verne hate Alabama. I always laugh at how fanbases respond to the announcers I remember when Tebow was at Florida some Gator fans had the audacity to say Gary and Verne were anti Florida :russ:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@no1es run this the 2018 DB class in south Florida gonna be better than that Patrick Johnson and Brandon Harris class so many ballers but watch the media say what's going on with the kids from the state of Florida why they leaving:martin:
I know Urban gonna get in on some of those dbs :dame:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
And Bama fans will say that Gary and Verne hate Alabama. I always laugh at how fanbases respond to the announcers I remember when Tebow was at Florida some Gator fans had the audacity to say Gary and Verne were anti Florida :russ:

At least they don't have exclusive sideline cameras for us like they did for Manziel :scust:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Florida not beating Tennessee they're at home and they're the best team in the east they're just inconsistent as hell. Y'all don't have to hate them for no reason now the Swag thing is over

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm still trying to figure out why Tennessee fans are trash talking this much like they're the kings of the SEC :what: They still haven't beaten Florida since 2004. Have they seen their team this year? Multiple injuries, Dobbs can't throw for shyt, OL sucks, barely beat a App State team who got blownout by Miami, and struggled against mighty Ohio from the MAC.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Florida not beating Tennessee they're at home and they're the best team in the east they're just inconsistent as hell. Y'all don't have to hate them for no reason now the Swag thing is over

I've disliked Tennessee well before Swag came along :manny: