This is sooooo bad. :scusthov:

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Shut up Oct.8 chump :pacspit:
I've never seen a fan base be so cysed that they beat FAMU, FAU, & App State. You nikkas are the worst fam. Like I've seen you nikkas talking about your three freshman LBs are all 1st rd NFL talent based off them three games alone. You nikkas will be lucky to go 2-3 in October. Until then, stay off my dikk

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Week 4 for the 2 of you give a shyt I really fukked up on FSU and ND but OSU was a stone cold lock had good success next week now is the time it gets tough. I'm picking 20 games follow or don't I don't give a fukk I'm bored and feel like spamming some hot takes. :umad:

Tonight
Clemson over Georgia Tech by no more than 11 GT better not be playing no Rich Homie Quan again got that fukking song stuck in my head still :heh:

Friday

Utah over USC this would be a very bad loss for Utah at this point they gotta get over these bad home losses in conference play the Pac 12 South is a clusterfukk and a home loss to USC team on the verge of checking out would be disappointing. USC offense is fukking abysmal this Tee Martin experiment is awful USC got all these WRs and cant do shyt with them. USC winning would be typical USC though.

Saturday 9am West Coast games

FSU vs USF- Call me crazy but I think FSU wins a shootout I have no faith in our defense and all the wake up call gaga heard it before 143 points allowed last 4 and USF offense got black Florida nikkas that wanna knock off big dog in state

FSU 38-33

Georgia vs Ole Piss- This game is all about where Ole Piss is its clear they can play with the top schools but lack of running game and Hugh Freeze giving no fukk about protecting his defense makes UGA +7 tempting. UGA has looked bad and honestly got bailed out by scary Mizzou coaches late to pull off win. UGA might have that 2012 Gator luck working in they favor Chad Kelly is a turnover waiting to happen. I lean UGA +7 and maybe a ML play.

Wisconsin vs Michigan St- Not gonna be crowd pleasing game for those who love passing attacks I can't wait though kinda mad FSU play same time but i'll be keeping tabs on this one. Dantonio starting to reach Don status doing this shyt yearly now look way MSU fukking gets at FSU need to take good look at how these Big Ten coaching Dons prep and get they players in best positions to win. Wisky made the QB change I don't think its that big a deal they just don't have enough offense to win on the road. Sparty will cover the spread I got them winning 21-10 type of game.

12:30 West Coast Games
Florida vs Tennessee - Seeing Tennessee getting +105 payout for -7 :jbhmm: Alberto Del Rio throwing to Mark Callaway was something I was interested in seeing I don't know enough about the Purdue jobber but the Gator offense isn't anything dependent on someone special at QB. Gator secondary vs Tennessee 6 NFL WR's and Mr Can't throw 20 yards down the field Dobbs looks good for Florida. Tennessee has looked like shyt outside of 2.5 quarters vs the Hokies this season I lean Florida to cover and it sucks @Swagnificent already jumped ship my interest in this game has dropped :mjcry:

Pedo St vs Michigan - James Franklin gonna get crushed on National TV and maybe just maybe some of these national media cats can start calling this fraud ass black Zook nikka out. Michigan by 4 TD's its gonna be 97-98 type of beating @Ed MOTHERfukkING G lets hope Michigan pays its own tribute to Joe Pedo and gives PSU another asskicking the way it used to be.

3pm and later games West Coast

LSU vs Auburn- might be the worst best game of the week honestly LSU should win seeing they have the better team but damn I don't know about LSU on the road vs an Auburn defense that got punked by LF7 last season. It's a damn shame Auburn and it's QB situation so sad I see some potential on the field for Auburn but this shyt just seems like it isn't to be in 2016. LSU wins 14-10 type of game due to LSU making too many blunders they will keep this closer than it should be.

South Carolina vs Kentucky - Stoops should resign if he allows over 30 in this game win or lose

Oklahoma St vs Baylor- 2 top teams in the Big 12 seeing Okie St has the one bogus L. First test for Baylor this season I think Oklahoma St exposes Baylor Saturday night and puts any talk of them being business as usual to rest. Okie St covers the 8 and wins outright fukk it.

Stanford vs UCLA - No Cal >>>>>> So Cal why is Stanford only a 3 point favorite? UCLA has been awful this season I'm glad this is a national game so the Jim Mora gaga can get put to rest. UCLA loses by 10 or more Rosen gonna get abused by the Stanford D.

Arkansas vs Texas A&M- Must watch game of the week for glad its a late one I'm not buying Trevor Knight or A&M being top 10 I think Arkansas is a better team and again love seeing +6.5 lingering out there for me. Arkansas makes a statement and win by 7 or more Saturday Bielema is gonna be elevate Arky into the 4 teams that can contend for the SEC title.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I've never seen a fan base be so cysed that they beat FAMU, FAU, & App State. You nikkas are the worst fam. Like I've seen you nikkas talking about your three freshman LBs are all 1st rd NFL talent based off them three games alone. You nikkas will be lucky to go 2-3 in October. Until then, stay off my dikk
U is one angry ass fakkit I must admit:ehh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

October 8th gonna be great oh its gonna be a great night big big game for both programs I'm glad these Miami fans are feeling so pumped up if there is one thing about Jimbo you can never say he never brought it vs Miami even when he was the OC FSU put up the points.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
October 8th gonna be great oh its gonna be a great night big big game for both programs I'm glad these Miami fans are feeling so pumped up if there is one thing about Jimbo you can never say he never brought it vs Miami even when he was the OC FSU put up the points.
We beating y'all by 14