Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
This sick b*stard :scust:

wxWHAgR.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
As the game approaches, i'm feeling more and more secure that UF gonna "upset" Tennessee.

I think their passing game against our secondary works in our favor. I like our D more than I like their offense
Aint no upset breh. Yall been better than these frauds

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yooo come home from work, walk in the house and wifey watchin the OU game on dvr :Bombaye:..

Haven't enjoyed any games this year FSU only played good ball in 1 quarter (3rd vs Ole Piss) this season. We ain't no goons on this squad coaches can't inspire watching the Showtime show and listen to Kelly "yell" and "motivate" I see why our defense is so soft.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Not an upset tho

Aint no upset breh. Yall been better than these frauds

This is 3 out of 4 years that the opening day starter won't be the QB to finish the UT game.

2013 - Driskel got hurt, 2014 he got benched for Treon, last year Grier went the whole game, this year Appleby. Same with vs LSU, they have played against our back up QB the last 3 years. Tyler Murphy in 2013, Driskel was reinserted as the starter in 2014 when Treon got in trouble, last year Treon after Grier got axed

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This is 3 out of 4 years that the opening day starter won't be the QB to finish the UT game.

2013 - Driskel got hurt, 2014 he got benched for Treon, last year Grier went the whole game, this year Appleby. Same with vs LSU, they have played against our back up QB the last 3 years. Tyler Murphy in 2013, Driskel was reinserted as the starter in 2014 when Treon got in trouble, last year Treon after Grier got axed

I'm tempted to take Florida was well I only see it ending in close Florida win or a Tennessee blowout. Is Callaway good to go for Saturday?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Soooooooooooo.....what you're saying is you're willing to sacrifice any appearance of high moral standards in order to get some wins??? Gotcha
Man I'd understand hearing this from almost anyone except a FSU fan :mjlol: there literally ain't nothing else for me to say other than that :russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man I'd understand hearing this from almost anyone except a FSU fan :mjlol: there literally ain't nothing else for me to say other than that :russ:

FSU has never been slammed by the NCAA and the Media been on FSU ass for over 25 years trying to crush FSU for any little thing the only thing FSU got dinged on was the bullshyt music classes that all students were in. I don't know what these incidents FSU have covered up or harbored compared to anything Baylor or Penn St have done. Trust me they been trying to nail FSU for the longest they got nothing but Erica Klinsman and her story flipping up as quick as she flipped positions the night she let Jameis fukk.