The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
FSU has never been slammed by the NCAA and the Media been on FSU ass for over 25 years trying to crush FSU for any little thing the only thing FSU got dinged on was the bullshyt music classes that all students were in. I don't know what these incidents FSU have covered up or harbored compared to anything Baylor or Penn St have done. Trust me they been trying to nail FSU for the longest they got nothing but Erica Klinsman and her story flipping up as quick as she flipped positions the night she let Jameis fukk.
Tallahassee Police covering shyt up better than the FBI

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Dude called into Finebaum and said he started having chest pains when Alabama was down 24-3 and went to the hospital and when he got well he thought Bama lost :mjlol:

fred-heartattack-o.gif

He saw that fumble return thought he was checking out

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn Booger said FSU could lose Jimbo Fisher and FSU wouldn't even give Petrino a phone call. He said NO school in the SEC will touch Petrino he's blackballed. Said Gus Malzahn is a fad and his offense is wack said that hurry up to the line and run a play shyt is wack and he got no Plan B Booger shooting straight.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn Booger said FSU could lose Jimbo Fisher and FSU wouldn't even give Petrino a phone call. He said NO school in the SEC will touch Petrino he's blackballed. Said Gus Malzahn is a fad and his offense is wack said that hurry up to the line and run a play shyt is wack and he got no Plan B Booger shooting straight.
I'd say half of the SEC at least is dirty as shyt. Petrino ain't no worse a person than them

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Dabo is just 4-5 against the Yellow Jackets, which includes a loss in the 2009 ACC Championship Game and an 0-3 record in Atlanta. Even worse, Clemson hasn’t won at Georgia Tech dating back to the 2003 season. 3 reasons Georgia Tech could upset Clemson on Thursday night

Tech 1st quarter I'm on it I think Clemson pulls it out in 2nd half they will win by 7-10. ESPN gotta be praying for a Clemson blowout tonight they gonna hype the Louisville/Clemson game up as GOTY Clemson really been forgotten to start the season because they looked like shyt and haven't played anyone.