The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We beating y'all by 14

That only happens if FSU phones it in I don't see any quitting coming vs any rival schools like we saw Saturday. It most likely will be a one score game I really hope Jimbo figures out how to make things easier for Deondre and let him go out and just play. It's pretty clear the OL ain't bout shyt this season and Dalvin is banged the fukk up next 2 weeks I hope we see a change in how we do business on offense. Would be nice too if he stop being a puss and settling for so many FGs

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Got a feeling Clemson is gonna blow GT out

This is a 1st quarter game if Clemson comes out not dikking around I can see it getting bad I'm hoping for a quick stop and GT running down the TOP in the quarter and cutting down how many touches Watson will get. I haven't seen enough of GT honestly to know what they got in the secondary as far as pass coverage. GT just need to get after it and hope they can force some TO's and just control the ball I can't see them winning the game settling for FG's they need to kill it in the redzone.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Pedo St vs Michigan - James Franklin gonna get crushed on National TV and maybe just maybe some of these national media cats can start calling this fraud ass black Zook nikka out. Michigan by 4 TD's its gonna be 97-98 type of beating @Ed MOTHERfukkING G lets hope Michigan pays its own tribute to Joe Pedo and gives PSU another asskicking the way it used to be.
I hope so breh. I might go to the game, I just got home to A2. I have second row tickets to the Wisconsin game next week tho :lawd:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I almost said Less Miles but I remembered Saban was still at LSU in 2004 damn shame its been that long since Tennessee won vs Florida 6-24 record past 30 games :mjlol: I'm gonna try and guess the 6 wins off top

90 - Andy Kelly
92 - Heath Shuler
98 - Tee Martin
01- Casey Clausen
03- Casey Clausen
04- Erik Ainge,Brent Schaffer

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn you...thats correct lol

Yeah Ferentz took over in 99 same with Stoops and Patterson replaced Fraudphoney in 2001 I almost said Miles but he was still at Oklahoma St. Snyder had started to fall off after they won the title they sucked in 2004 then Snyder retired after the 05 season gotta remember that tricky shyt.

How many HC's have coached at Florida and Tennessee since that game and this includes interim coaches. :troll: