The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teddy got baby hands & can't throw without gloves... :stopitslime:

even with baby hands and not throwing without a glove, he was the number 1 qb prospect the whole year after he beat florida in the bowl game...that didnt change until his pro day....

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Florida right now the Gator defense doesn't have the luxury of Bama with a top level offense Gator defense puts in work man be real just don't have the help over the long haul.
Lets see how they look like against Tenn first. They have played no one a lot of team's defenses look great with that schedule

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This a long term body of work I've seen enough of Trickett since 2007 to know we can do MUCH better and Kelly has destroyed what Stoops and Pruitt built up as far as the "NO FLY ZONE" mentality our secondary is 2009 levels of garbage right now and I never thought I would ever see a secondary that brutal again. The WR play as well what have we produced as far as NFL level past 6 years KB1 a genetic freak and Rashad Greene we got too many possession receivers and all these so called studs we recruit can't ever get on the field because the offense is too difficult its bullshyt. OSU can plug and play and replace 4 NFL WR's but poor little FSU can't find anyone that can outathlete a DB in 2016.

the sky isnt falling lol.....if they continue to struggle the rest of the year, there will probably be changes made to the assistants....just wait and see....i still see them winning 10 games this year, with a chance at the conf and a nat title spot....

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Here we go again,Michigan shows out against scrub teams in September which leads to nikkas saying that they're back :comeon:

When November rolls around and they're staring at an Outback Bowl bid nikkas will wake up and see what they really are.

incredulous.gif

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Michigan got a ways to go they need Lewis back bad.

We got three guys injured right now who would make a huge difference, including Lewis

Give it a couple weeks and you'll see us improve in October

Not taking anything away from Colorado cause that cat was bossing up on us (the QB)

However I will say that giving up 21 on defense (+fumble return TD) to a no-huddle Air Raid is okay. Not great but okay.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
even with baby hands and not throwing without a glove, he was the number 1 qb prospect the whole year after he beat florida in the bowl game...that didnt change until his pro day....
he had a shytty pro day, didn't he? Derek Carr fell as well & he's arguably the best QB in that draft.. :manny:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Top 10

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. Louisville
5. Clemson
6. Houston
7. Stanford
8. Washington
9. Michigan State
10. Wisconsin

Put Louisville above Michigan, Matter of fact I'd rank them #2 at the lowest

Lamar Jackson has been unstoppable

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had a shytty pro day, didn't he? Derek Carr fell as well & he's arguably the best QB in that draft.. :manny:

lol yea, he did...doesnt change the fact he was the #1 qb prospect till then, and he didnt go first...that's all i'm saying in regards to watson and why he's still trying to 'prove' his shyt to the league...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Saquon Barkley might be the best rb pro prospect in cfb and he's a freshmen

I'm interested in Stanford Uw in two weeks. I don't think Stanfords as good as they used to be but I'm not sure

I have no idea how good Uw is because they haven't played anyone. If they beat Stanford then it's time to take them seriously
Even though we beat the breaks off of penn st last yr, Barkley as a true freshman had a good game