The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Swag in the offseason

I've been saying this for like 8 months.

I predicted that the 2016 Vols will be one of the most talented teams in college football history in terms of future NFL stars.

Why would picking them to win the national title surprise you?

Swag in Week 1

My confidence in Tennessee is now at 100%.

God wants us to win the natty.

Last year the breaks went against us. This year we're not getting beat.

15-0 lock. :smugfavre:

Swag in Week 2

:banderas: best position group in college football.....the Tennessee defensive line......when we win the natty this year, this group will be the talk of the media......so much talent and depth its STUPID.......we got at least 5-6 NFL starters on that line.......not 5-6 NFL draft picks but 5-6 guys who will be starting for years in the NFL and making pro bowls. .

Swag in Week 3

You'll still win. Tennessee is garbage.

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
those 10 points mean it wasnt their worst lost nor am i trying to spin shyt...they lost, ok, and?..they still have more games to play...you can continue to think the sky is falling and the season is over, i aint that type of person....

I'm conflicted right now another 10-2 type season gonna keep shyt at status quo I've seen enough of Charles Kelly D to know we aren't reaching the mountain top with him as DC again but I don't wanna see FSU lose games especially to rivals shyt really sucks I really thought he could turn the corner but the D (secondary especially) looks as bad as ever too much talent (allegedly) to look this bad I'm frustrated man. Same with the OL its tragic how bad it gets each season OL can never get right Jimbo too loyal fukking OSU and Bama kill it every year at OL yet we can only find success 1 outta every 5 years don't make sense.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They better go on an 08 Gator run to finish the season i'm tired of the gaga coming out of Tally I wanna see results on the field this season is an F right now we look like the fukking Eagles right now one good half vs an Ole Piss team who obviously has depth issues doesn't erase this. 6-4 record in last 10 games 3 double digit losses and another loss to a 3-9 school just straight up pathetic Bowden who built up a way better resume took heat in 02 for underachieving Jimbo and his staff isn't immune.

Bruh yall will be fine

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm conflicted right now another 10-2 type season gonna keep shyt at status quo I've seen enough of Charles Kelly D to know we aren't reaching the mountain top with him as DC again but I don't wanna see FSU lose games especially to rivals shyt really sucks I really thought he could turn the corner but the D (secondary especially) looks as bad as ever too much talent (allegedly) to look this bad I'm frustrated man. Same with the OL its tragic how bad it gets each season OL can never get right Jimbo too loyal fukking OSU and Bama kill it every year at OL yet we can only find success 1 outta every 5 years don't make sense.

when did 10-2 become bad?...10-2 means they have a shot at the conf and nat title, which is all you can ask for year in/out.....seriously, you need to relax....they lost one game against a good team...it's gonna be ok...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I still have to watch lamar jackson a little more.
I remember last year he was super trash throwing the ball. Has he improved tremendously to where he's a threat passing? I'm not counting that bullshyt against Charlotte

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
xFOzS7H.png
to the voters...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yall should be #1, best defense though, naw

It's frustrating watching this secondary at times, at times it looks like the best secondary in the country and then other times it looks like a Big 12 secondary. Coach Tucker had a us going in the right direction before he left so hopefully yesterday was just one of those blips.

Front 7 is one of the best in the country though.

Luckily Kent St and Kentucky is coming up so hopefully we'll be able to fix the mistakes.