The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol at nowhere near a finished product. really dumb statement

That only applies to Hurts but he is almost there now our offense should really get going over the next 2 games

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ha and Bama hasn't been impressive?

You gave up 43 to one dimensional Ole Piss lets hold the phones for now it's not like I said Alabama sucks I been more impressed with OSU for the entire season. USC win isn't nothing amazing at this point them cats had a lead for 22 minutes before Bama took over that game said more about USC than it did Bama.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lol at nowhere near a finished product. really dumb statement

That only applies to Hurts but he is almost there now our offense should really get going over the next 2 games

So you think Bama has peaked? How is it a dumb statement I'm sorry you Bama marks think no one in America plays CFB outside of Alabama but excuse me for only ranking Bama #2 I'm sorry I really apologize.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You gave up 43 to one dimensional Ole Piss lets hold the phones for now it's not like I said Alabama sucks I been more impressed with OSU for the entire season. USC win isn't nothing amazing at this point them cats had a lead for 22 minutes before Bama took over that game said more about USC than it did Bama.
Ok we still have the best defense in the country. One of those TDs shouldn't have counted and they scored 2 TDs late when the game was over. so really only 20 points we gave up. WHO THE fukk HAS OSU PLAYED??? Ha that Oklahoma win means nothing then.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Man hell naw.Clemson is at home.Deshaun Watson didn't forget how to play football all sudden.
:patrice: some people change when that spotlight on em gets bigger... ex. Jadeveon Clowney

i just feel like he has started to "drink the kool-aid", the nikka on that RGIII shyt wanting to stay in the pocket & not use his legs.. he needs a L as an reminder of who he is...:yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
So you think Bama has peaked? How is it a dumb statement I'm sorry you Bama marks think no one in America plays CFB outside of Alabama but excuse me for only ranking Bama #2 I'm sorry I really apologize.
We haven't peaked but we aren't far from a finished product. We play like this early every season. Everything is just meshing together its not like we have a huge weakness or something

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nice stat.So you taking the yellow jackets? :usure:

I'll see what the spread looks like GT a live dog at home though if they giving Tech around 10 points i'll take them. Clemson was supposed to stomp GT out in 2011 and 14 as well its CFB who knows GT 3-0 it's not like they ITT Tech its a rivalry game we'll see I'm not gonna crown Clemson for running it up on jobbers SCSU yesterday.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
This is going to be a great build

any updates?
qX5sGtx.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.I think the opposite will happen.Y'all drinking the red Louisville Kool-Aid too fast.

thinking the same...i think louisville is nice, but now people wanna crown them after 3 weeks? lol ok.....think they lose to clemson, clemson loses to fsu, and louisville beats houston...

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ok we still have the best defense in the country. One of those TDs shouldn't have counted and they scored 2 TDs late when the game was over. so really only 20 points we gave up. WHO THE fukk HAS OSU PLAYED??? Ha that Oklahoma win means nothing then.

Both have pretty much played same level of comp USC is just a name at this point and Ole Piss already blew a 3 score lead early in season OSU has trailed for under 2 minutes this season ill give them the nod Louisville up there too.