The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
exactly...losing to a team on a roll with a hell of a player leading the way is ok....but let these cats tell it, jimbo on the hot seat and they've already lost the rest of the games this year lol...

What have you seen from Charles Kelly and Rick Trickett past 3 seasons to show you they have the answers. I'm not calling for Jimbo's head but I'm calling for some upgrades as far as assistances go. Kelly is pretty much lost every game in the 1st half vs any coach with talent on offense how many times can the offense bail him out Winston is gone. Kelly doesn't have it I'm not waiting on a switch to flip he is what he is in over his head and not using the talent we have on defense to the best of their abilities how many more blown coverages do we need to see to know he got these nikkas doing too much. Trickett and the OL aren't magically gonna get better the OL play has gotten worse each year the only year the OL produced this decade is 12 and 13 Trickett has been overrated since way back this is nothing new.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with FSU for 2016 we ain't going nowhere with this soft ass attitude main problems are OL and defense in general Kelly needs to burn the playbooks because it's apparent there was is a disconnect between what he wants us to do and what we have talent wise defensively.

I just want FSU to beat Miami but I'm sick of Kelly and Trickett surviving this is 3 years in a row for both the excuses gotta end Dawsey can go too we haven't had a dope WR trio since Greene,KB1 and Shaw
Why you acting like Greene and them was so long ago lol.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
a 80 year old from portland oregon raised in montana :mjpls:

In 1968, Musburger penned a column regarding Tommie Smith and John Carlos's protest of racial injustice in the United States with a Black Power salute on the medal stand during the 1968 Summer Olympics. In it he stated "Smith and Carlos looked like a couple of black-skinned storm troopers" who were "ignoble," "juvenile," and "unimaginative."
First thing I thought once he got going. If it wasn't a UGA game I would have turned the dial.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm shocked reading FSU forums that people are actually delusional about the L yesterday we lost by 53 fukking points (fukk those 10 garbage points) Louisville made our NFL talent squad look like fukking Charlotte and now we're overreacting its really gonna take losses to Miami and Florida for the koolaid drinkers to get the wake up call. Attitude at FSU right now looks like that country club atmosphere Mack built at Texas after winning it all team is soft coaches are soft.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: some people change when that spotlight on em gets bigger... ex. Jadeveon Clowney

i just feel like he has started to "drink the kool-aid", the nikka on that RGIII shyt wanting to stay in the pocket & not use his legs.. he needs a L as an reminder of who he is...:yeshrug:

has nothing to do with needing a reminder nor is it rg3 shyt, that's wanting to be a starter in the league shyt....the nfl still goes by those racists ass stereotypes, so even though he's a better prospect than any qb that went in this year's draft, since he's black, he has to 'prove' he can throw from the pocket and not just run, if he wants to be a top pick like he should be in the draft next year....

just watch, the same is gonna happen to jackson next year...think this year petrino just wanna win, so he gonna have him running most the time....next year though, jackson gonna be trying to get ready for the league and gonna want to throw more....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What have you seen from Charles Kelly and Rick Trickett past 3 seasons to show you they have the answers. I'm not calling for Jimbo's head but I'm calling for some upgrades as far as assistances go. Kelly is pretty much lost every game in the 1st half vs any coach with talent on offense how many times can the offense bail him out Winston is gone. Kelly doesn't have it I'm not waiting on a switch to flip he is what he is in over his head and not using the talent we have on defense to the best of their abilities how many more blown coverages do we need to see to know he got these nikkas doing too much. Trickett and the OL aren't magically gonna get better the OL play has gotten worse each year the only year the OL produced this decade is 12 and 13 Trickett has been overrated since way back this is nothing new.

while i agree the assistants need to do better, it was the 3rd game, relax...if by the mia game they still struggling, then you can worry....

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
has nothing to do with needing a reminder nor is it rg3 shyt, that's wanting to be a starter in the league shyt....the nfl still goes by those racists ass stereotypes, so even though he's a better prospect than any qb that went in this year's draft, since he's black, he has to 'prove' he can throw from the pocket and not just run, if he wants to be a top pick like he should be in the draft next year....

just watch, the same is gonna happen to jackson next year...think this year petrino just wanna win, so he gonna have him running most the time....next year though, jackson gonna be trying to get ready for the league and gonna want to throw more....
he gon be the first QB picked regardless... :martin: then he gon be on that Scam Newton shyt... he already :mjpls: tho

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he gon be the first QB picked regardless... :martin: then he gon be on that Scam Newton shyt... he already :mjpls: tho

it's not a given....ex: teddy was gonna be the first qb taken until they found reasons why not...

as for the other shyt, have to wait and see...

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
while i agree the assistants need to do better, it was the 3rd game, relax...if by the mia game they still struggling, then you can worry....

This a long term body of work I've seen enough of Trickett since 2007 to know we can do MUCH better and Kelly has destroyed what Stoops and Pruitt built up as far as the "NO FLY ZONE" mentality our secondary is 2009 levels of garbage right now and I never thought I would ever see a secondary that brutal again. The WR play as well what have we produced as far as NFL level past 6 years KB1 a genetic freak and Rashad Greene we got too many possession receivers and all these so called studs we recruit can't ever get on the field because the offense is too difficult its bullshyt. OSU can plug and play and replace 4 NFL WR's but poor little FSU can't find anyone that can outathlete a DB in 2016.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Both have pretty much played same level of comp USC is just a name at this point and Ole Piss already blew a 3 score lead early in season OSU has trailed for under 2 minutes this season ill give them the nod Louisville up there too.
We have played a much tougher schedule so far....