The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You'll still win. Tennessee is garbage.
don't think because you switched squads that our bet goes away...

H8DLjc4.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying you pumping that sunshine over there.They just had the worst loss in history and you calling for them to compete for National Title spot.

it wasnt their worst loss in history, nice exaggeration....and yea, i still think they have a shot at getting a spot in the nat title playoff...they still have games against 3 currently ranked teams, a potential rematch with louisville in the acc title game, and besides bama, i dont see anyone else going undefeated this year....houston has a chance, but i think louisville beats them....

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it wasnt their worst loss in history, nice exaggeration....and yea, i still think they have a shot at getting a spot in the nat title playoff...they still have games against 3 currently ranked teams, a potential rematch with louisville in the acc title game, and besides bama, i dont see anyone else going undefeated this year....houston has a chance, but i think louisville beats them....
I thought it was the most points ever given up.That's what they said on the broadcast.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Nah those 10 garbage points FSU scored don't mean shyt this was the worst loss in FSU history shyt was a complete joke this isn't roody poo FSU from 1973 this is supposed to be a top 5 program go got treated like an HBCU on national TV yesterday there no spinning this loss.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could understand later in the week but damn we are only hours removed and he just brushing it off like"Meh,that's nothing".

i'm not brushing it off, just dont think the sky is falling like yall cats....yall talking like the season is over, nothing else to play for, and they should just give up now...i'm not that type of person...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Who's defense is better?

Don't play dumb

Edit: my bad bruh, that's an immature answer. Im better than that.

I believe UF has just as good, if not a better defense but its obvious that our level of comp hasnt been up to who Bama has played so far so i can understand why you and anybody ekse would say Bama at the moment :ehh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I could understand later in the week but damn we are only hours removed and he just brushing it off like"Meh,that's nothing".

That's the problem with the program right now too much brushing off changes should've been made after 2014 too much give it time they'll fix it well we gave you your time you made shyt worse now its checkout time. :camby:

As I said before its gonna take losses to Miami,Florida and maybe another this week to USF for the message to be delivered.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ok we still have the best defense in the country. One of those TDs shouldn't have counted and they scored 2 TDs late when the game was over. so really only 20 points we gave up. WHO THE fukk HAS OSU PLAYED??? Ha that Oklahoma win means nothing then.
Yall should be #1, best defense though, naw

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
They better go on an 08 Gator run to finish the season i'm tired of the gaga coming out of Tally I wanna see results on the field this season is an F right now we look like the fukking Eagles right now one good half vs an Ole Piss team who obviously has depth issues doesn't erase this. 6-4 record in last 10 games 3 double digit losses and another loss to a 3-9 school just straight up pathetic Bowden who built up a way better resume took heat in 02 for underachieving Jimbo and his staff isn't immune.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah those 10 garbage points FSU scored don't mean shyt this was the worst loss in FSU history shyt was a complete joke this isn't roody poo FSU from 1973 this is supposed to be a top 5 program go got treated like an HBCU on national TV yesterday there no spinning this loss.

those 10 points mean it wasnt their worst lost nor am i trying to spin shyt...they lost, ok, and?..they still have more games to play...you can continue to think the sky is falling and the season is over, i aint that type of person....