The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
All of this is true, and yet FSU still has the most NFL talent top-to-bottom. That counts for a lot

I'm not seeing much NFL talent in 2016 our secondary is ass, OL can't block shyt, Dalvin looks hurt and our WR's are average as fukk 3 years in a row only NFL talent I see is on the DL and Derwin the rest of the secondary looks like a bunch of Korey Magnum's and Kyler Hall's out there maybe its the scheme I don't know but I heard so much about these kids they look like they have no clue how to cover,tackle or much of anything at DB.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I got em 2nd.You think Louisville would wash Clemson right now?I don't.

Louisville been better past 2 years than Clemson they just shot themselves in the foot having garbage at QB and poor special teams. Louisville has shut Clemson offense down andhaving Lamar Jackson as the starter at QB now is a game changer Clemson gonna get that wake up call on October 1.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think Lamar Jackson is going to superman through his entire ACC schedule as a true freshman and think big road games won't eventually phase him y'all crazy.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Still would take Clemson in this game.

It's gonna be classic I got nothing but respect for Clemson but Louisville has lost 2 self inflicted games to CU the past 2 seasons I just think it's Louisville time Clemson hasn't seen a weapon like Lamar Jackson at QB since 2013 Winston they gonna be in for a big surprise. Clemson offense better be clicking on all cylinders i'm kinda worried about CU this Thursday in Atlanta that is a place they have struggled at for a long time now GT at home is dangerous if they can get out to quick lead again we can see what Clemson got in 2016.