The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saquon Barkley might be the best rb pro prospect in cfb and he's a freshmen

I'm interested in Stanford Uw in two weeks. I don't think Stanfords as good as they used to be but I'm not sure

I have no idea how good Uw is because they haven't played anyone. If they beat Stanford then it's time to take them seriously

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Saquon Barkley might be the best rb pro prospect in cfb and he's a freshmen

I'm interested in Stanford Uw in two weeks. I don't think Stanfords as good as they used to be but I'm not sure

I have no idea how good Uw is because they haven't played anyone. If they beat Stanford then it's time to take them seriously
He looks pretty good but why did he go to pedo u

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Looking at next week got
FL vs Tenn
Wisky vs Mich St
Oklahoma St vs Baylor

Thursday game Clemson vs GT

Best games i see

Arkansas vs Texas A&M gonna be the most exciting game them school do nothing but play classics. I think Arkansas gets over the hump finally they been on a 4 game losing streak.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm done with FSU for 2016 we ain't going nowhere with this soft ass attitude main problems are OL and defense in general Kelly needs to burn the playbooks because it's apparent there was is a disconnect between what he wants us to do and what we have talent wise defensively.

I just want FSU to beat Miami but I'm sick of Kelly and Trickett surviving this is 3 years in a row for both the excuses gotta end Dawsey can go too we haven't had a dope WR trio since Greene,KB1 and Shaw

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Looking at next week got
FL vs Tenn
Wisky vs Mich St
Oklahoma St vs Baylor

Thursday game Clemson vs GT

Best games i see
Ole Miss v UGA should be a good watch

TexA&M vs Arkansas

LSU vs Auburn(Coaches on hot seats)

FSU vs USF- USF has been dominating

UCLA vs Stanford

Mich vs PSU- Franklin seat getting hot

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm done with FSU for 2016 we ain't going nowhere with this soft ass attitude main problems are OL and defense in general Kelly needs to burn the playbooks because it's apparent there was is a disconnect between what he wants us to do and what we have talent wise defensively.

I just want FSU to beat Miami but I'm sick of Kelly and Trickett surviving this is 3 years in a row for both the excuses gotta end Dawsey can go too we haven't had a dope WR trio since Greene,KB1 and Shaw
I wouldn't be shocked if FSU runs the table breh:manny:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ole Miss v UGA should be a good watch

TexA&M vs Arkansas

LSU vs Auburn(Coaches on hot seats)

FSU vs USF- USF has been dominating

UCLA vs Stanford

Mich vs PSU- Franklin seat getting hot

USF is pretty fukking good I hope people don't think FSU gonna just steamroll these cats Taggert got these nikkas ballin we might lose this one as soft as we are right now.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
My top 15 after 3 weeks

1.Ohio State
2.Alabama
3.Louisville
4.Michigan
5.Houston
6.Clemson
7.Stanford
8.Washington
9.Michigan St
10.Texas A&M/Wisconsin

Georgia might be the team of destiny for 2016 they should be 1-2 right now
This is just mean breh. Don't tell them this when we all know what's going to happen:mjlol:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I wouldn't be shocked if FSU runs the table breh:manny:

Nah we don't have it unless they just do a complete overhaul with this defensive scheme and let our players just play we losing 3 more. Not to mention an OL that seems to get worse each week and a QB who's confidence looked shot to shyt. I don't even know if we beat USF Saturday that's a bowl game for them early start in Tampa our players and coaches still think we can "flip the switch" most likely.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Nah we don't have it unless they just do a complete overhaul with this defensive scheme and let our players just play we losing 3 more. Not to mention an OL that seems to get worse each week and a QB who's confidence looked shot to shyt. I don't even know if we beat USF Saturday that's a bowl game for them early start in Tampa our players and coaches still think we can "flip the switch" most likely.
All of this is true, and yet FSU still has the most NFL talent top-to-bottom. That counts for a lot