The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We look the same as we've looked the past 3 seasons. Stanford will win by 2 TDs

So my 1-3 prediction might become a reality? Them Utah nikkas get a soft touch and its a short week USC got raw deal with the schedule this season they gave them 3 of the worst schools to matchup with in September.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Damn that FSU vs Bama a day after my birthday that shyt gonna be fukking dope been waiting 10 years to play Bama again last meeting both programs were a mess Saban and Jimbo both walked into bad situations that game was :russell:

I was really hyped for that game too :noah:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn Mercedes Benz Stadium gonna be busy the first weekend, Bama/FSU on Saturday and Tennessee/GA Tech on Monday.

:stopitslime: they been better off having Bama/FSU on Labor Day ain't no one gonna be checking for no Tennessee vs GT that shyt gonna have me eager to watch Steph emasculate the roster

Surprised ESPN ain't tried to offer the 2 schools some cash shyt at least make it a Sunday night game where it can stand out look how huge the ND/Texas game was on Sunday night when it was on its own.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We gotta get a coli get together for FSU/Bama.

If things go right that game could feature 1 vs. 2.....

shyt they way things looking we could be looking a National Title rematch next year like the Broncos/Panthers Super Bowl rematch last Thursday.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
we gon have a spy on yall sideline...
BP78XKP.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I remember thinking Xavier Lee was that dude :wow::mjcry:

I was dumb and got bamboozled every summer reading Warchant and the message boards I can go yearly on the cats I bought the hype on.

2001- Nick Maddox
2002- Chris Rix
2003- Chris Davis
2004- Lorenzo Booker
2005- Fred Rouse :mjlol:
2006- Greg Carr
2007- Xavier Lee
2008- Corey Surrency
2009- Jermaine Thomas/Jarmon Fortson

:mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So my 1-3 prediction might become a reality? Them Utah nikkas get a soft touch and its a short week USC got raw deal with the schedule this season they gave them 3 of the worst schools to matchup with in September.
Possibly, but fukk that scheduling excuse.

nikkas need to man up and go get shyt done. Specifically the coaches. Same average ass play we've been seeing since Kiffin's staff came in.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Really sucked seeing Derwin on the Showtime show tonight hope the nikka came comeback strong I know I put the kid over and probably turned him off to some in this thread but he is legit one of the 5-10 most must see players in CFB right now it sucks for FSU but CFB as a whole as well.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Possibly, but fukk that scheduling excuse.

nikkas need to man up and go get shyt done. Specifically the coaches. Same average ass play we've been seeing since Kiffin's staff came in.

This USC defense too young for a schedule like this to start the season I saw 1-3 the moment it came out unless the offense got back to 2011 levels or some shyt. Did these cats figure out what the deal is with the QB's I had game on radio for a little bit and noticed they played both QB's in the 1st half. USC gotta outscore teams early on the offense I saw on TV vs Bama was a complete letdown I expected a lot more creativity on offense as far as getting people the ball and creating mismatches plus Browne looked like a little jabroni out there he made Kessler look like Jameis in the pocket at times. I don't think Stanford is all that USC offense need to show up early Adoree too good of a player to be out as a decoy him and JuJu need to get the ball in all kind of fashion Saturday.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I was dumb and got bamboozled every summer reading Warchant and the message boards I can go yearly on the cats I bought the hype on.

2001- Nick Maddox
2002- Chris Rix
2003- Chris Davis
2004- Lorenzo Booker
2005- Fred Rouse :mjlol:
2006- Greg Carr
2007- Xavier Lee
2008- Corey Surrency
2009- Jermaine Thomas/Jarmon Fortson

:mjcry:
Who do you think had more potential. Fred Rouse or Corey Surrency :patrice:

Also Lorenzo Booker was basically supposed to be what Reggie Bush became :mjcry:

Pat Watkins was supposed to be one of the best at safety :ohlawd:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Who do you think had more potential. Fred Rouse or Corey Surrency :patrice:

Also Lorenzo Booker was basically supposed to be what Reggie Bush became :mjcry:

Pat Watkins was supposed to be one of the best at safety :ohlawd:

I thought Rouse was gonna come in year one and take offense to new level. FSU and Miami got burned so bad by those 04 and 05 recruiting classes FSU especially way too many duds I remember FSU was supposed to have 3 top 10 DB's from the 04 class none of them cats turned out to do much shyt was frustrating. I don't think I remember more hype for players on the FSU and Miami forums back then than I read about Fred Rouse and Willie Williams.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Outside of the non success stories at QB.

I always wonder what would have happened if Ronald Curry went to Florida State. Breh just needed the development...He was supposed to challenge Vick in college and the pros...

I also sometimes wonder if Anquan Boldin stayed at QB would he have developed into the next McNabb. The high school stories about him were legendary. :wow: