The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Remember when TCU & Baylor were the future of the Big 12? shyt changes fast...

Big 12 is 5th best conference that league is a gimmick at this point that all O no D shyt ain't winning titles the moment Stoops and Patterson flipped from there expertise its over. None of those schools do they defenses any favors with the super tempo attacks

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
If Michigan beats Colorado by say, 21 (not a prediction) and osu wins by 3 Michigan passes them in AP

Both would pretty much cover spreads right now Michigan is 3 td fav and osu is fg fav Michigan needs another 40-50 point win to turn heads. Michigan already got built in narrative about playing "nobodies" but I think later ucf and colorado will look like better wins than what they getting credit for.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
One of the top 3 games will be a complete blowout im thinking like 3 td blowout im leaning Bama or OSU I thinl Ole Piss just aint got the depth to hold up. Kelly gonna have to play out his mind the way Ole Piss OL gassed out vs us scares me. Pruitt usually did well vs these type of offenses when he was with us ole piss coach call games like a OC gotta give ddefense rest.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Sparty getting blown out Saturday too only way that game get ugly is when ND turn ball over like crazy Sparty hgonna come in cold as fukk playing furman and going to ND with no qb recipe for disaster MSU defense won't hold up I see ND winning a 31-10 type of game Kelly knows ND has to make statement to have any hope at playoff

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Stanford might fukk off vs USC Shaw do some dumb shyt at time they need better QB play USC gotta play out they mind they know thet can't roll over on national tv again outside of the title game last year every game this decade been pretty close USC even won straight up at sStanford with Sark im not a fan of early season Stanford teams I may have to hold off on that bet

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Sparty getting blown out Saturday too only way that game get ugly is when ND turn ball over like crazy Sparty hgonna come in cold as fukk playing furman and going to ND with no qb recipe for disaster MSU defense won't hold up I see ND winning a 31-10 type of game Kelly knows ND has to make statement to have any hope at playoff

Brian Kelly owns Mark Dantonio, and Deshone Kizer >>> Tyler OConner in the head to head QB matchup

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Brian Kelly owns Mark Dantonio, and Deshone Kizer >>> Tyler OConner in the head to head QB matchup

Yeah one little giants play not withstanding BK has had his way vs Sparty and talent gap has increased yearly between both schools. ND knows they blew that Texas game playing 2 qbs should've just let kizer cook he's superior to Zaire in every way. MSU dont have the offense to attack bum ass van gorder

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Swag's Tennessee stanning is annoying as hell but at least he has SOME knowledge
I know more CFB than anyone here. Look back at all my posts if u want. Im the only one who said LSU would lose to wisconsin and Ok State might lose to CMU. I was the only one saying Jake Coker should be the starter last year all u other bama fans wanted Barnett and thought we should look towards next year.. I was the first one talking about Jalen Hurts.. etc. Ive been right about everything. It makes ppl mad

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
My title contenders for each conference at this point after 2 weeks

ACC
FSU
Clemson
Louisville

BIG
Ohio St
Michigan

Big 12
Texas
Oklahoma slim chance

SEC
Alabama
Tennessee
Florida

Pac 12
Washington
Oregon

Everyone else
Houston
ND

Im selling Stanford they will be darling later in year they losing to Washington and ND they would need too much help

Oklahoma only hope is they have chance to pluck wins vs OSU and Texas

FSU can afford a loss Saturday they have plenty of chances to build up resume with wins over ranked UNC Miami Clemson and Florida

Im not buying UGA they not ready yet

Not drinking LSU koolaid stil see 3 more losses on schedule no matter who qb is

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I know more CFB than anyone here. Look back at all my posts if u want. Im the only one who said LSU would lose to wisconsin and Ok State might lose to CMU. I was the only one saying Jake Coker should be the starter last year all u other bama fans wanted Barnett and thought we should look towards next year.. I was the first one talking about Jalen Hurts.. etc. Ive been right about everything. It makes ppl mad

See that jab was/is uncalled for. Nobody in here claim to be more knowledgeable than the next poster. We come here, talk shyt, but at the end of the day, we all like to talk CFB and rep our squad, some rep squad and conferences :mjpls:, and its all good. How are you more knowledgable than somebody else? Because you mad a few predictions? We ALL do that. Nobody outside of me was claiming UF would/could win the SEC East last year and they did but that dont make more knowledgeable