The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
And im the worst poster here:comeon:

I don't think the posters in this thread bad at all I think this thread and the MLB thread best thread on the coli outside of the boxing thoughts thread in the ring.

Sure we got homers that post at times but at least 95 percent of post here are on topic even the auburn stans I don't think much of the 2016 squad but they bring some good discussion to thread they got 2 chances coming up to make big splash.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
See that jab was/is uncalled for. Nobody in here claim to be more knowledgeable than the next poster. We come here, talk shyt, but at the end of the day, we all like to talk CFB and rep our squad, some rep squad and conferences :mjpls:, and its all good. How are you more knowledgable than somebody else?
He implied that Swag knew what he was talking about and I didnt:upsetfavre: All I do is rep my shyt and talk shyt too. I'm right about my predictions more often than anyone else here:yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I don't think the posters in this thread bad at all I think this thread and the MLB thread best thread on the coli outside of the boxing thoughts thread in the ring.

Sure we got homers that post at times but at least 95 percent of post here are on topic even the auburn stans I don't think much of the 2016 squad but they bring some good discussion to thread they got 2 chances coming up to make big splash.
Yea the Aubie and Michigan fans don't like how I shyt on their teams so they cry about it:francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sparty getting blown out Saturday too only way that game get ugly is when ND turn ball over like crazy Sparty hgonna come in cold as fukk playing furman and going to ND with no qb recipe for disaster MSU defense won't hold up I see ND winning a 31-10 type of game Kelly knows ND has to make statement to have any hope at playoff
That's gonna be a serious humbling

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
which conference has the worst d?
Big 12 or PAC ?

Cal, Oregon, Arizona state, Arizona :scust:

Texas tech, tcu, Iowa state, Okie state, west Virginia,

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
See that jab was/is uncalled for. Nobody in here claim to be more knowledgeable than the next poster. We come here, talk shyt, but at the end of the day, we all like to talk CFB and rep our squad, some rep squad and conferences :mjpls:, and its all good. How are you more knowledgable than somebody else? Because you mad a few predictions? We ALL do that. Nobody outside of me was claiming UF would/could win the SEC East last year and they did but that dont make more knowledgeable

Its surprising this only forum where gator fans weren't arrogant marks and respectful. Miami fans are a different story they cool but never honest about they program and still on that 2001 shyt. Even the FSU on here im a homer but im objective about FSU football there a few teams i don't FSU to have any part of matchup wise right now but if we can figure shyt out on the OL and chill on all the extra shyt defense Kelly wants to run at times we can be title team.

I kinda wanna lose Saturday so we get that wakeup call early instead of later when we can't make up ground

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yeah. I haven't seen South Carolina play this year, but the last game the teams played against one another was tough. Same thing as every other game we play against a P5. Size and speed vs scheme. Not sure how good USC's offense is this year. Hopefully we catch yall before your young guys put it together. Our biggest issue is the secondary. We decent against he run at times last game. I think we can win because our offense can put points on the board.

Y'all definitely can put up numbers ... new coach is doing his thing . Ruffin seemed to bleed purple and gold , but it seems like the move was for the best . Think y'all made a solid hire .

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That's gonna be a serious humbling

They gonna get put in they place they know 2015 they were a 4 loss team shyt Oregon blew it vs them and Michigan and OSU games we know what hhappened. Sparty gonna get put in they 4th/5th place spot in the BIG this year them and PSU trending south Franklin is never going over Urban or Harbaugh

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Its surprising this only forum where gator fans weren't arrogant marks and respectful. Miami fans are a different story they cool but never honest about they program and still on that 2001 shyt. Even the FSU on here im a homer but im objective about FSU football there a few teams i don't FSU to have any part of matchup wise right now but if we can figure shyt out on the OL and chill on all the extra shyt defense Kelly wants to run at times we can be title team.

I kinda wanna lose Saturday so we get that wakeup call early instead of later when we can't make up ground
That gane Saturday looks like a loss on paper.

Noon ROAD game
Derwin James prolly out
UofL looking for that sig win

Gettin Cook & Patrick going and using Francios legs to control the clock should be the gameplan early.

And yea man, homers are standard but they are knowledgeable and on here they are objective. Swag is reckless, but it aint like he doesnt have knowledge

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Last time Big 12 was good was 2008 it breaks my heart seeing how bad the DL play is top to bottom in that league now.

Someone need to come in and expose that air raid shyt ill be damned if I ever see FSU trot out trash like these big 12 schools

Baylor getting pass cause they off radar but they looking like shyt so far too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It seems like every year there's one big 12 team that has to literally score on every possession or they will lose :scust:

I remember a few years ago analysts were hailing Baylors d they give up alot of yards but they clamp down in the red zone :heh:

Big 12 weakest no defense and talent level isn't on par with rest of power 5 check the recruiting rankings

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That gane Saturday looks like a loss on paper.

Noon ROAD game
Derwin James prolly out
UofL looking for that sig win

Gettin Cook & Patrick going and using Francios legs to control the clock should be the gameplan early.

And yea man, homers are standard but they are knowledgeable and on here they are objective. Swag is reckless, but it aint like he doesnt have knowledge

I just dont like trend of starting out so slow on defense we aint coming back from no 17 point deficits they banking on it we losing.

Our OL is fukking garbage im done with trickett this 3 years in a row of this shyt way too many penalties and just overall softness we got too much talent to play so sorry