The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep

... OrTre Smith committed to Garnett & Black . Mussy & Co. are bringing them in. Now he gotta coach em up. Maybe this news.can help buffer the strong likelihood that ECU is gonna come to the crib and put up big numbers in the home opener . :snoop:

OrTre Smith commits: Muschamp, USC land state’s No. 1 recruit

Brandon Mcllwain is going to start the home opener. I hope he is comfortable at home and gives the offense the spark that we need. Outside of Bryan Edwards and AJ Turner(some what) I don't see much on this offense. Donnell Stanley getting hurt really hurt the team cause the OLine is straight trash.

Ortre is a big deal. Him, Edwards, and Shi Smith could possibly be the best unit of WRs USC has had on the field if they all pan out.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Line movement in that FSU/Louisville nuts went from FSU +1 to FSU -4.5 quick now its petered out at -3.5

I like
OSU -2.5
Miami -4.5
Oregon +2.5
Texas -7
Ole Piss +10
Stanford -6.5
Notre Dame -7
Louisville +3.5

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Line movement in that FSU/Louisville nuts went from FSU +1 to FSU -4.5 quick now its petered out at -3.5

I like
OSU -2.5
Miami -4.5
Oregon +2.5
Texas -7
Ole Piss +10
Stanford -6.5
Notre Dame -7
Louisville +3.5

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I like
OSU -2.5
Miami -4.5
Oregon +2.5
Texas -7
Ole Piss +10
Stanford -6.5
Notre Dame -7
Louisville +3.5
If Alabama dominates OM like that, shyt'll be scary for almost all the rest of the teams on their sched

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If Alabama dominates OM like that, shyt'll be scary for almost all the rest of the teams on their sched

I'm really excited to see what Pruitt does against this Ole Miss offense. This defense has the potential to be special like 2011 special.

Offensively, if we can get that running game back on track :whew: Hoping that BJ Emmons can get more carries.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Brandon Mcllwain is going to start the home opener. I hope he is comfortable at home and gives the offense the spark that we need. Outside of Bryan Edwards and AJ Turner(some what) I don't see much on this offense. Donnell Stanley getting hurt really hurt the team cause the OLine is straight trash.

Ortre is a big deal. Him, Edwards, and Shi Smith could possibly be the best unit of WRs USC has had on the field if they all pan out.

I agree ... that WR corps could be a scary sight :merchant:

But it won't mean Shyt without them being coached up in an active offense and a competent QB under center .

... might as well run with Brandon . He appears to be the future . Let him take.his lumps. Yeah that offense is atrocious . Brandon seemed to get them moving a little more but a lot of it was garbage time . Just want them boys well prepared ... and tackling ... why the fukk is tackling still a fukking problem ?!

:mindblown:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
@No Sleep

... OrTre Smith committed to Garnett & Black . Mussy & Co. are bringing them in. Now he gotta coach em up. Maybe this news.can help buffer the strong likelihood that ECU is gonna come to the crib and put up big numbers in the home opener . :snoop:

OrTre Smith commits: Muschamp, USC land state’s No. 1 recruit

:shaq:

ecu-flag-o.gif

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Load 9 in the box to stop Chris Evans, they're going over the top

Ranked #:goatbaugh:and rising.

Hes one hell of an accurate passer. Considering its his first year and he SHOULD be around for year 2 and year 3, im hopeful that the offense will continue to get better around this dude.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Not gonna lie ... I wouldn't be surprised by an L ... y'all even left points on the board vs. NC State . Y'all pretty much crushed Dave Doerens NC State career with one game :heh:

Y'all are usually a tough out for many teams and always have played the Gamecocks tough . Both teams should be up for this game .

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Swag's Tennessee stanning is annoying as hell but at least he has SOME knowledge

Yea I feel bad I may have been too hostile towards dude this summer:shaq2:

Tennessee won't make the playoffs but they should hit double digit wins this year for the first time in a long time. :ehh:

The 2001 Canes comparison though:camby:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio St fans travel with the best of em, alumni everywhere you go. They done rented out Oklahoma basketball arena for a pep rally before the game and sold that bytch out :buckeyesalute:.

Ohio St -3 looking real good too @no1es run this

This shyt shameful :damn:

Wheres your pride sooner fans :damn: