The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Load 9 in the box to stop Chris Evans, they're going over the top

Ranked #:goatbaugh:and rising.

just to get that shyt picked off & taken back for 6...
2JhFKyn.png

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Not gonna lie ... I wouldn't be surprised by an L ... y'all even left points on the board vs. NC State . Y'all pretty much crushed Dave Doerens NC State career with one game :heh:

Y'all are usually a tough out and always have played the Gamecocks tough . Both teams should be up for this game .
Yeah. I haven't seen South Carolina play this year, but the last game the teams played against one another was tough. Same thing as every other game we play against a P5. Size and speed vs scheme. Not sure how good USC's offense is this year. Hopefully we catch yall before your young guys put it together. Our biggest issue is the secondary. We decent against he run at times last game. I think we can win because our offense can put points on the board.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'll be praying for oklahoma all week. Might consult a spiritual advisor or see if I can get a bookie to lean on jt Barrett...I'm sure he's in deep to someone for gambling debts and point shaving.

Oklahoma only hope is Mayfield go crazy OSU got too many athletes they gotta make Barrett beat them deep he still shaky to me as far as being passer goes. I just dont trust no Stoops bros against teams with equal or better talent that Alabama win was 3 years ago with Bama in coast mode