The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It seems like every year there's one big 12 team that has to literally score on every possession or they will lose :scust:

I remember a few years ago analysts were hailing Baylors d they give up alot of yards but they clamp down in the red zone :heh:

Yeah those schools only have about 2 or 3 legit studs on defense too it's hard to cover for lack of talent.

When last time Texas Tech had a legit stud in its secondary I can't remember. Respect to the Don Bill Snyder he does well what he has if he could ever get a legit qb who a passer he could run lleague they just lack elite talent at qb and rb look at Tyler Lockett he was whole offense at times at ksu

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Last time Big 12 was good was 2008 it breaks my heart seeing how bad the DL play is top to bottom in that league now.

Someone need to come in and expose that air raid shyt ill be damned if I ever see FSU trot out trash like these big 12 schools

Baylor getting pass cause they off radar but they looking like shyt so far too

Every time Coach Kiffin try to do some West Coast/Air Raid shyt, Saban shut that shyt down with the quickness :mjlol:

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
It's telling Vegas only think Miami a td better than mighty app st on neutral field let cane fans tell it they gonna win by 40 Saturday.
:russell::russell::russell:

If App State can take advantage of our lack of depth in the backend they'll make this a game. But that jet sweep, pop pass shyt they ran vs TN ain't gon work.

Looking like a 28-10 type game to me. :smugdraper:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
all these teams are getting exposed because they can't run the ball and have crappy defenses

Qbs sitting in shotgun and 4 and 5 receiver sets.

I remember when the big 12 had stout running games

Last time Big 12 was good was 2008 it breaks my heart seeing how bad the DL play is top to bottom in that league now.

Someone need to come in and expose that air raid shyt ill be damned if I ever see FSU trot out trash like these big 12 schools

Baylor getting pass cause they off radar but they looking like shyt so far too

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:russell::russell::russell:

If App State can take advantage of our lack of depth in the backend they'll make this a game. But that jet sweep, pop pass shyt they ran vs TN ain't gon work.

Looking like a 28-10 type game to me. :smugdraper:

Yeah I agree I just think its weird Vegas so down on Miami that over 6.5 wins look like a lock as bad as uva and duke look right as long as Miami starts 4-0 its a wrap

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
all these teams are getting exposed because they can't run the ball and have crappy defenses

Qbs sitting in shotgun and 4 and 5 receiver sets.

I remember when the big 12 had stout running games

Oklahoma has 2 studs at rb and they act shook to just pound thet schools fukk Mayfield id run mixon and perine to death OU dont have the weapons at wr anymore

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They gonna get put in they place they know 2015 they were a 4 loss team shyt Oregon blew it vs them and Michigan and OSU games we know what hhappened. Sparty gonna get put in they 4th/5th place spot in the BIG this year them and PSU trending south Franklin is never going over Urban or Harbaugh
Penn State is dead. Minnesota future is even brighter.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stanford might fukk off vs USC Shaw do some dumb shyt at time they need better QB play USC gotta play out they mind they know thet can't roll over on national tv again outside of the title game last year every game this decade been pretty close USC even won straight up at sStanford with Sark im not a fan of early season Stanford teams I may have to hold off on that bet
Nah we getting our ass beat

But so are yall:shaq:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Air Raid saved and killed Big 12 football at the same time.

It's a great talent equalizer but its pigeon-holed most of the teams in the conference. With Briles gone, Texas, OU, and possibly TCU are the only teams that can deviate from the norm at this point.