The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yup all we got to do is take care of business

Richt owns GT I don't see any reason why Miami should lose to Tech this season Miami has the athletes

FSU will be battled tested by the Miami game shyt we got 3 more tough games before we play Miami people sleeping on USF but I think they gonna cause problems and might give Houston some trouble if they play in the AAC title game. UNC has a nice offense with plenty of skill so by time we get to Miami we would've play 3 offenses that could easily finish the season in the top 20-25 statistically while Miami playing a bunch of cold bodies.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Richt owns GT I don't see any reason why Miami should lose to Tech this season Miami has the athletes

FSU will be battled tested by the Miami game shyt we got 3 more tough games before we play Miami people sleeping on USF but I think they gonna cause problems and might give Houston some trouble if they play in the AAC title game. UNC has a nice offense with plenty of skill so by time we get to Miami we would've play 3 offenses that could easily finish the season in the top 20-25 statistically while Miami playing a bunch of cold bodies.
Yea but we coming to play and UNC is cheeks

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn, Georgia, and A&M have also been my sleepers in the off-season cause they had top 10 classes in 2014 and 2015.

Auburn was able to hang with Clemson this week cause on paper they had as much talent. Georgia and A&M won their out of conference matchups cause they had more talent on paper.

Recruiting rankings focusing on the sophomore and junior classes are typically good barometers of how teams will perform.
Only time I'll agree with something you say if it's bigging up my team, but yeah Clemson and Auburn were basically even across the board except QB and WR, which showed in the final result. Talent means SOMETHING, but coaching >>> talent

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yea but we coming to play and UNC is cheeks

Coaching goes retard too much at times but they offense concerns me they will be able to move the ball I don't think they got enough to hang on the defensive side though. I still haven't checked any Miami footage it's hard to take much from FAMU I wanna Miami play a school with some warm bodies before I'm able to speak on them.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Chad Kelly was pretty impressive so were them young WR's wasn't expecting game to end up as high scoring as it did them nikkas made some nice plays on the ball.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sean White just has to learn how to lead the receivers (throw it quicker) and put a little air under the ball so that the receiver can run under it. Has to anticipate better.
Sean's another guy with a mediocre arm. Around 50 yards he seems to cap out

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Freddie.Cane you know FSU should've scored 60 or 70 last night that Ole Piss secondary was getting toasted I was wanting them to sellout to really open it up for FSU but they played it cautious as fukk.
Was looking at the box score, had no clue Cook ended up with 90yrds rushing. Ole Piss did a decent job against the run. Cook ate in the passing game though

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Was looking at the box score, had no clue Cook ended up with 90yrds rushing. Ole Piss did a decent job against the run. Cook ate in the passing game though

Yeah people were crushing him he had 192 total yards and should've had an easy TD if he didn't botch his pre celebration I loved using him in passing game I was wanting that shyt more and more. That Ole Piss DL gonna be one of the 3 best we play this season I wasn't expecting Cook to go crazy rushing the ball I was glad Jimbo let Deondre throw earlier than I expected Jimbo trust the young nikka its great to have this shyt again.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sean's another guy with a mediocre arm. Around 50 yards he seems to cap out

That's why he needs to throw it quicker....let our young bigger receivers run under it......on that Chandler Cox missed touchdown pass, he should have put a little more air under it. I remember when Cam threw to Lutzinkirchen to get the lead in the Iron Bowl. He lofted it up for him to run under it. Sean threw that pass too flat and we didn't get any points in the redzone on that trip. Same thing with that Kerryon Johnson pass down the sideline that could have been a walk into the endzone. Every other long pass he threw the receivers had to wait on it, because he held the ball too long