The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah people were crushing him he had 192 total yards and should've had an easy TD if he didn't botch his pre celebration I loved using him in passing game I was wanting that shyt more and more. That Ole Piss DL gonna be one of the 3 best we play this season I wasn't expecting Cook to go crazy rushing the ball I was glad Jimbo let Deondre throw earlier than I expected Jimbo trust the young nikka its great to have this shyt again.

Yo whats up with Dalvin Cook this year?

I wasn't that high on him last year as an elite NFL prospect cause I thought he was kinda small. This season he looked yoked. Maybe even a lil taller. And even more explosive as hard as it is to believe.

People thought he looked bad last night. I thought he looked PHENOMENAL. Totally changed my perception of him. I thought he was another Reggie Bush before last night. Now he looks like a bigger, stronger, shiftier, Chris Johnson.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yo whats up with Dalvin Cook this year?

I wasn't that high on him last year as an elite NFL prospect cause I thought he was kinda small. This season he looked yoked. Maybe even a lil taller. And even more explosive as hard as it is to believe.

People thought he looked bad last night. I thought he looked PHENOMENAL. Totally changed my perception of him. I thought he was another Reggie Bush before last night. Now he looks like a bigger, stronger, shiftier, Chris Johnson.

He put about 12 LBS he wasn't getting hit much if at all in camp I thought he did his thing yesterday outside of botching that TD reception. We need to use him more in passing game anyway was pleased he got 7 receptions. OL needs to get more consistent hopefully this week we can rest him and let the young guys we reps we gotta tough stretch of games coming up but he has shyt all over Louisville the past 2 years I know Grantham gonna sell his soul to stop Dalvin and bank on his secondary to hold up. That Louisville game gonna be fun

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Ole Miss will lose 5 games MINIMUM in the SEC this year.

Those cats can't run the ball and on defense can't cover anyone. They're a Maquise Haynes injury from missing out on a bowl cause that was the only elite player I saw on that defense. .

You leaving out Breeland Speaks, hes pretty good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or do we have alot more ELITE NFL talent playing college right now than ever before?

I've been very impressed with some of the guys who will be coming out the next 2 years. Just think we got these dudes to look forward to in the NFL.

QB - Josh Rosen, Deshaun Watson, Josh Dobbs, Deshone Kizer
RB - Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Jalen Hurd, Nick Chubb, Elijah Hood, Royce Freeman, Christian McCaffrey
WR - Mike Williams, Calvin Ridley, JuJu Smith-Schuester, John Burt
DL - Myles Garrett, Marquise Haynes, Demarcus Walker, Derek Barnett, Soloman Thomas, Bryan Cox Jr.
LB - Jarrad Davis, Rueben Foster, Tim Williams
DB - Derwin James, Cam Sutton, Jamal Adams, Adoree Jackson, Marlon Humphrey

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Is it just me or do we have alot more ELITE NFL talent playing college right now than ever before?

I've been very impressed with some of the guys who will be coming out the next 2 years. Just think we got these dudes to look forward to in the NFL.

RB - Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Jalen Hurd, Nick Chubb, Elijah Hood, Royce Freeman, Christian McCaffrey
DL - Myles Garrett, Marquise Haynes, Demarcus Walker, Derek Barnett, Soloman Thomas, Bryan Cox Jr.
josh dobbs is not a pro prospect

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

No Jourdan Lewis? Best cover corner in college this year?

I'll chalk that up as a slip up.