The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You listening to ESPN LA?

Yeah I wanted to hear some of the reaction the USC and UCLA losses this weekend Key was on about 90 minutes ago was a good interview he was pretty upfront about his feelings about the program and the coaching right now. I heard Cowherd was crushing USC earlier too on his show and he's as big a fanboy on national level for them he said USC coaching staff is pretty much trash and not one of them would get a HC job at any D1 college.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
full

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:russ:

I mean, they aren't terrible but I wouldn't say they're good.

My list of SEC teams just based off game 1 would be

Alabama :whew:

Tennessee
Georgia
TAMU
Auburn
Ole Miss
Florida
LSU :patrice:

South Carolina
Arkansas :scust:

Miss State
Kentucky
Vandy
Missouri :trash:

Looking pretty rough for the SEC boys in 2016.

A&M wasn't all that to me they gotta show they can win in 2nd half of season anyway jury still out I think UGA can do some things if they just ride it out with Eason they have a schedule that sets up really really nice the 2nd half of the season if they can get through Ole Piss and Tennessee they have a shot to do some big things.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I really like OSU to beat the shyt out of Oklahoma more and more each passing day Oklahoma just doesn't have the top level talent vs them type of schools OU recruiting had been in the 15-20 range a couple years they don't have much that stands out besides the 2 RB's. Mayfield ain't nothing amazing he just looks fun because he can keep plays alive he's good for the offense Riley runs but a team like OSU got too many athletes OSU is basically Houston on steroids it might get ugly for OU.

FSU has the athletes I just wish Kelly let our secondary just play ball we don't have to hide anyone back there like last season just let these nikkas man up and play our front 4 can get after anyone and Derwin can matchup with anyone having him out there isn't even fair. If Matthew Thomas III plays like that all season at LB we gonna be fukking nasty. I still would love to see us work Tate into the passing game we need that tall threat especially in the redzone our redzone offense was atrocious at times or when we got just outside of the 20 6 fukking field goals is not acceptable.

Cause his arm is so weak. I'm legit shocked by the fact he can't throw it past 10 yards with any velocity. Houston, Clemson, and Tennessee (for 3 quarters last year) exposed his lack of arm by sitting on all the short throws and basically daring him to beat them over the top. Without the scramble and broken plays he's the walk-on player everyone thought he was during recruiting.

I expect Ohio State to employ the same strategy.

Oklahoma might be in for a rough year.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Against Arkansas State? Dude should at least play the entire second half
I'm fine with him playing the entire second half.

Just no more of this switching in and out bullshyt. It's impossible to establish a rhythm. Our offense looks like the fukking QWOP man right now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah I wanted to hear some of the reaction the USC and UCLA losses this weekend Key was on about 90 minutes ago was a good interview he was pretty upfront about his feelings about the program and the coaching right now. I heard Cowherd was crushing USC earlier too on his show and he's as big a fanboy on national level for them he said USC coaching staff is pretty much trash and not one of them would get a HC job at any D1 college.
Do they have em archived on the site you know?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Cause his arm is so weak. I'm legit shocked by the fact he can't throw it past 10 yards with any velocity. Houston, Clemson, and Tennessee (for 3 quarters last year) exposed his lack of arm by sitting on all the short throws and basically daring him to beat them over the top. Without the scramble and broken plays he's the walk-on player everyone thought he was during recruiting.

I expect Ohio State to employ the same strategy.

Oklahoma might be in for a rough year.

Glad people starting to see OU for what they are that under win total pretty much gonna be wrapped up in 2 weeks. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cause his arm is so weak. I'm legit shocked by the fact he can't throw it past 10 yards with any velocity. Houston, Clemson, and Tennessee (for 3 quarters last year) exposed his lack of arm by sitting on all the short throws and basically daring him to beat them over the top.
That sure sounds familiar :youngsabo:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Do they have em archived on the site you know?

I'm watching TWC channel they have simulcast on the Lakers channel of the radio show it's Mason and Ireland show I'm listening too in background. I know ESPNRADIO.COM usually has a spot on their site when you can get archived segments of shows I was gonna listen to Bomani like I usually do but none of the national shows really fukk with CFB like that on ESPN outside of Russillo and Kanell.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Did any of you watch the Auburn spring game?

JF3 isn't playing because he can't complete a pass more than five yards downfield. And when he tries to throw it far it's basically a jump ball which our tiny ass receivers aren't about to catch.

Hopefully it's the White show from here on out with a little KJ and JF3 in the wildcat from time to time. :smugfavre:

Sean White just has to learn how to lead the receivers (throw it quicker) and put a little air under the ball so that the receiver can run under it. Has to anticipate better.