The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Think someone said USC hasn't started a black QB since 1991 :what: that outdated ass robo QB shyt is a dead offense these days if you don't have the maulers on the OL USC need a QB that can create when shyt breaks down you get pressure on the USC guys and they just fold up like paper its painful watching USC when shyt isn't clicking. Key was mad as fukk too where the fukk was Adoree Jackson on offense this guy supposed to be a playmaker they kept bragging about and you cant even get him involved.

Listening to radio right now this caller is dead on talking about the USC line play they gotta get that shyt focus #1 as far as rebuilding program.
You listening to ESPN LA?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Seems to me Gus wants Franklin to win the job...

dude just seems to be a shyt practice player. Who knows how he performs in games if he doesn't get a shot. I'd let him split the reps next game :yeshrug:
Id be a shyt practice player in that shytty offense too.. Bet Franklin be reading the playbook like this nikka want me to complete a backflip after i catch the snap, then run a read option left :martin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Id be a shyt practice player in that shytty offense too.. Bet Franklin be reading the playbook like this nikka want me to complete a backflip after i catch the snap, then run a read option left :martin:

Line up in a two point stance:jbhmm:
motion over and catch the snap :dahell:
run to the short side of the field :dwillhuh:
Make something happen :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 5 schools in recruiting in 2014 and 2015 combined were:

1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. LSU
4. Ohio State
5. Tennessee

This is why I'm extremely high on these 5 teams. Its why I've been picking Ohio State to win the Big 10 all off-season. Its why I've had FSU beating Clemson all off-season. And its why I've been calling the SEC a three-way battle between Alabama, LSU, and Tennessee.

This is also why I said all off-season Oklahoma can make the playoffs (cause the big 12 is so weak) but they'd have no chance to win it all because they don't recruit at an elite enough level. Its also why I never bought into the Michigan hype.

The national title will be won by one of these 5 teams with Clemson only having a shot cause Deshaun Watson is that great.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Auburn, Georgia, and A&M have also been my sleepers in the off-season cause they had top 10 classes in 2014 and 2015.

Auburn was able to hang with Clemson this week cause on paper they had as much talent. Georgia and A&M won their out of conference matchups cause they had more talent on paper.

Recruiting rankings focusing on the sophomore and junior classes are typically good barometers of how teams will perform.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Beat a good UNC team. That was a quality win imo

I mean they're still not comparable to Bama, but right now i'd say they looked 2nd best in the SEC
:russ:

I mean, they aren't terrible but I wouldn't say they're good.

My list of SEC teams just based off game 1 would be

Alabama :whew:

Tennessee
Georgia
TAMU
Auburn
Ole Miss
Florida
LSU :patrice:

South Carolina
Arkansas :scust:

Miss State
Kentucky
Vandy
Missouri :trash:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Did any of you watch the Auburn spring game?

JF3 isn't playing because he can't complete a pass more than five yards downfield. And when he tries to throw it far it's basically a jump ball which our tiny ass receivers aren't about to catch.

Hopefully it's the White show from here on out with a little KJ and JF3 in the wildcat from time to time. :smugfavre:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Top 5 schools in recruiting in 2014 and 2015 combined were:

1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. LSU
4. Ohio State
5. Tennessee

This is why I'm extremely high on these 5 teams. Its why I've been picking Ohio State to win the Big 10 all off-season. Its why I've had FSU beating Clemson all off-season. And its why I've been calling the SEC a three-way battle between Alabama, LSU, and Tennessee.

This is also why I said all off-season Oklahoma can make the playoffs (cause the big 12 is so weak) but they'd have no chance to win it all because they don't recruit at an elite enough level. Its also why I never bought into the Michigan hype.

The national title will be won by one of these 5 teams with Clemson only having a shot cause Deshaun Watson is that great.

Yeah I really like OSU to beat the shyt out of Oklahoma more and more each passing day Oklahoma just doesn't have the top level talent vs them type of schools OU recruiting had been in the 15-20 range a couple years they don't have much that stands out besides the 2 RB's. Mayfield ain't nothing amazing he just looks fun because he can keep plays alive he's good for the offense Riley runs but a team like OSU got too many athletes OSU is basically Houston on steroids it might get ugly for OU.

FSU has the athletes I just wish Kelly let our secondary just play ball we don't have to hide anyone back there like last season just let these nikkas man up and play our front 4 can get after anyone and Derwin can matchup with anyone having him out there isn't even fair. If Matthew Thomas III plays like that all season at LB we gonna be fukking nasty. I still would love to see us work Tate into the passing game we need that tall threat especially in the redzone our redzone offense was atrocious at times or when we got just outside of the 20 6 fukking field goals is not acceptable.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Seems to me Gus wants Franklin to win the job...

dude just seems to be a shyt practice player. Who knows how he performs in games if he doesn't get a shot. I'd let him split the reps next game :yeshrug:
Against Arkansas State? Dude should at least play the entire second half