The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Also Auburn has a better DL than Tennessee and potentially Florida. With a first time game for the new guys to get adjusted against an offense on the level of Clemson (which we wont face again), our DL can only go up and they were already pretty good

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Also Auburn has a better DL than Tennessee and potentially Florida. With a first time game for the new guys to get adjusted against an offense on the level of Clemson (which we wont face again), our DL can only go up and they were already pretty good

The little that I saw of y'all, I was actually impressed by the defense. Crazy that it took y'all to get a shytty offense to finally get a great defensive showing.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The little that I saw of y'all, I was actually impressed by the defense. Crazy that it took y'all to get a shytty offense to finally get a great defensive showing.

We'll be all right on offense. It was the first game. Now JJ probably won't see the field too much more this season though. He earned that seat on the bench.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Man stfu y'all aint shyt

full
Cause its a new year and we gonna beat yall ass something similar like in 2014 you clown Baylor expose yo clown ass defense busta