The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSU sucks man the last time they were loaded on both sides of the ball was 2012 they haven't adapted at all on the offensive side of the ball and the defensive talent top to bottom isn't what it once was. Wisconsin singlehandedly kept LSU in the game because they QB went full retard on some 3rd downs LSU was nothing they ain't winning shyt they staring 4 losses in the face what is Brandon Harris suddenly gonna become good?

Compared to Alabama and FSU? Of course. Those teams are as talented as them all across the board and have much better coaching and QB play.

However, being worse than Alabama or FSU don't mean you suck. LSU can still beat most of the teams on their schedule because those teams have inferior talent. If Brandon Harris doesn't make that dumb throw that led to the game ending INT, they were gonna kick a FG and win against Wisconsin in a hostile environment in a game which they played poorly.

I think LSU can recover. This talk of them losing 4 games is crazy talk. Their defense will keep them in games. And they still have one of the best RBs in the country. I'm personally not worried about them. They are who I thought they were. A team with incredible talent but missing one or two pieces to keep them from winning the national title. They'll go 10-2 if they beat Bama or 9-3 if they lose to Bama. Depending on the Bama game, they could find themselves in Atlanta.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Coaching. Your coach trusts him. Butch Jones has Dobbs shackled. Only time he's been let loose is when we've gone down by 14+ points against Georgia and South Carolina and Dobbs had 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing.

Coaching makes the difference. And I fear this clown Butch Jones will end up as another Marc Richt. A guy who puts all these elite guys into the NFL and we'll wonder why they didn't play better in college.

I was taking a lot a heat during game I liked Jimbo letting Deondre throw the OL wasn't doing shyt as far as blocking goes vs the Ole Piss DL we needed to throw to stay in it. Francois throwing on the move was money our WR's still piss me off somethings after the catch Rudolph in particular but I think Deondre has a great grasp of the game. Love how he stands in pocket reminds me of Jameis he ain't scared to make them throws and love how he check it down to RB's Dalvin in the passing game is a scary site can't believe stupid bookmakers gave me that easy winner bet.

FSU vs Louisville game gonna be crazy as fukk our LB's better be on point and stay healthy Lamar Jackson gonna do all he can to have our D on the move. Can someone tell me why Derwin James was getting shyt on in the thread? Y'all make me question your football knowledge when I read some of the BS I was reading about him yall hate him that much? :jbhmm:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Compared to Alabama and FSU? Of course. Those teams are as talented as them all across the board and have much better coaching and QB play.

However, being worse than Alabama or FSU don't mean you suck. LSU can still beat most of the teams on their schedule because those teams have inferior talent. If Brandon Harris doesn't make that dumb throw that led to the game ending INT, they were gonna kick a FG and win against Wisconsin in a hostile environment in a game which they played poorly.

I think LSU can recover. This talk of them losing 4 games is crazy talk. Their defense will keep them in games. And they still have one of the best RBs in the country. I'm personally not worried about them. They are who I thought they were. A team with incredible talent but missing one or two pieces to keep them from winning the national title. They'll go 10-2 if they beat Bama or 9-3 if they lose to Bama. Depending on the Bama game, they could find themselves in Atlanta.
You always try break down wins and losses based on talent. Do you not realize everyone has talented players :what:

Bama
LSU
Auburn
Florida
Georgia
Tenn
A&M
Ole Miss
Miss St
Ark

All have talented players and all have to play each other, everyone cant win slowmo

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:duck: You was shaking in your boots. And of course i @ed you DURING the game nikka, it was DURING the game :kobelol:

Wont catch me giving a fukk about FSU when they're not playing. fukk em

I wasn't coming on no coli during the game servers were probably shot to shyt. I was disappointed with Charles Kelly not letting our kids just man up and play we got them in 3rd down situations and played some of the dumbest softest ass coverages and left middle wide open. He put the white boy Patti in after Hoskins got hurt and Ole Miss just exploited him left and right. McFadden had some hard luck last night I'm glad he got that Int at end of the game he will get better I'm glad our secondary got to play some real team not no clowns with no wr's or qb's our secondary will be top 5 by seasons end plus Andrews being out sucked too we were confused a few times we could've used another vet out there in the secondary. It's cool though I like how we looking we got fukking talent all over we played a C game and still beat up on a top 15 team

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their whole dline is legit. IDK why the fukk they were giving a 15 yard cushion to WRs last night. I could see them losing 4-5 just b/c SEC tho

FSU o-line ain't filled with animals though. I'm gonna wait and see if this was Ole Miss d-line being legit or FSU o-line having some issues.

Only guy I got no question about is Marquise Haynes. Did ya'll see him tossing offensive tackles like they were rag dolls? :damn:

Best NFL prospects on the field last night in order:
1. Derwin James - best safety prospect since Eric Berry and Sean Taylor
2. Dalvin Cook - looks yoked up and even more explosive this year
3. Marquise Haynes - will be a monster pass rusher in the league...better prospect than Tim Williams IMO

honorable mention: Deondre Francois - I'mma wait and see a few more games before crowning him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wasn't coming on no coli during the game servers were probably shot to shyt. I was disappointed with Charles Kelly not letting our kids just man up and play we got them in 3rd down situations and played some of the dumbest softest ass coverages and left middle wide open. He put the white boy Patti in after Hoskins got hurt and Ole Miss just exploited him left and right. McFadden had some hard luck last night I'm glad he got that Int at end of the game he will get better I'm glad our secondary got to play some real team not no clowns with no wr's or qb's our secondary will be top 5 by seasons end plus Andrews being out sucked too we were confused a few times we could've used another vet out there in the secondary. It's cool though I like how we looking we got fukking talent all over we played a C game and still beat up on a top 15 team
Yeah yall look good, Deandre showed off. But thats all i give you, Oct 8th thats yall ass :ufdup:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

They not on Ole Piss or Bama level and Bielema has exposed LSU 2 years in a row and LSU always struggles at Arkansas. I'm not even sure LSU can beat Auburn at this point especially if Auburn defense play way it did Saturday. LSU and Florida is a toss up too LSU cats gonna make "business decisions" and check out if they lose another game during next 5 weeks. Les Miles dead man walking its over @Swagnificent

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They not on Ole Piss or Bama level and Bielema has exposed LSU 2 years in a row and LSU always struggles at Arkansas. I'm not even sure LSU can beat Auburn at this point especially if Auburn defense play way it did Saturday. LSU and Florida is a toss up too LSU cats gonna make "business decisions" and check out if they lose another game during next 5 weeks. Les Miles dead man walking its over @Swagnificent
we got it down to 2 QBs :shaq:
by LSU we might only have one :ohhh:
@O.iatlhawksfan yall nikkas shouldve scheduled us earlier :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As far as the QB shyt. We could have Jameis, Cam, VY, or Deshaun at QB and it wouldn't matter.

Our problems are much bigger than 1 position.
Still should give other QBs a shot at USC :mjpls:

Tee Martin is in a prime position. He needs to go after some of these top QBs and bring them in.

I'd be trying to flip Bama's QB commit. :yeshrug:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You always try break down wins and losses based on talent. Do you not realize everyone has talented players :what:

Bama
LSU
Auburn
Florida
Georgia
Tenn
A&M
Ole Miss
Miss St
Ark

All have talented players and all have to play each other, everyone cant win slowmo

Yeah the talent argument don't work when it comes to the SEC everyone got talent outside of the bottom feeder jobbers

LSU offense is trash they had no business bringing Cam Cameron back LSU hasn't looked like a top 10 team since 11 and 12 seasons. LSU at this point is FSU football in the mid 00s talented players but no coaches worth a shyt especially on the offensive side of the ball and no willingness to adapt to the times. It's a damn shame Jimbo can get as much as he did out of a kid like Deondre last night I haven't see LSU have a QB play as good as Deondre did last night since Mettenberger who had the luxury of playing with 2 1st round level WR's and a top level RB.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Still should give other QBs a shot at USC :mjpls:

Tee Martin is in a prime position. He needs to go after some of these top QBs and bring them in.

I'd be trying to flip Bama's QB commit. :yeshrug:

Think someone said USC hasn't started a black QB since 1991 :what: that outdated ass robo QB shyt is a dead offense these days if you don't have the maulers on the OL USC need a QB that can create when shyt breaks down you get pressure on the USC guys and they just fold up like paper its painful watching USC when shyt isn't clicking. Key was mad as fukk too where the fukk was Adoree Jackson on offense this guy supposed to be a playmaker they kept bragging about and you cant even get him involved.

Listening to radio right now this caller is dead on talking about the USC line play they gotta get that shyt focus #1 as far as rebuilding program.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bama
LSU
Auburn
Florida
Georgia
Tenn
A&M
Ole Miss
Miss St
Ark

Not really. Miss St and Arkansas don't recruit at the level of those other teams.

To be a title contender in 2016, MY THEORY IS you needed top 5 recruiting classes in 2014 and 2015.

Why? Cause thats where the bulk of talent on most elite teams 2-deep is made up of. Sophomores and juniors any given year form the backbone of every national title contender. Nearly every elite team has a small senior class because of early departures to the NFL or guys transferring cause younger guys have beat them out. Its only the teams that don't recruit at a high level that have a ton of senior and redshirt seniors making up their 2-deep. Alabama, FSU, Ohio State, etc. have very small senior classes. The bulk of their rosters are sophomores and juniors right now with a few elite seniors and freshmen sprinkled in.

Weak recruiting in 2014 and 2015 is why I thought all off-season Ole Miss and Florida would struggle this year. Ole Miss was subpar in the 2014 and 2015 classes while Florida basically whiffed in 2015 outside of 2-3 guys.

Expect both Ole Miss and Florida to go 7-5 this year.