The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Keyshawn was speaking that real shyt just now about USC and their love for these peckerwood ass statue QB's Key pretty much said USC has to get the black athlete at QB something I been saying for a long time.

USC fans and even its own players gotta understand they are 8-7 in its past 15 games they are CFB's version of Zab Judah all show and no go they reaching Miami fan in the Randy Shannon era with the delusion 2004 was 12 years ago USC got away from what made them USC the beef on the OL/DL and the LB talent isn't there anymore.

USC and LSU stink these teams ain't winning shyt they got some talent at certain spots but have no idea how to get them the ball and are severely overrated on its 2 fronts both schools looking like 4/5 loss teams USC is amateur hour status at this point program is trash.

USC and LSU stink these teams ain't winning shyt they got some talent at certain spots but have no idea how to get them the ball and are severely overrated on its 2 fronts both schools looking like 4/5 loss teams USC is amateur hour status at this point program is trash.

First thing on your mind after waking up from your coke binge. FOH nikka :camby:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Could be worse, could 3-9

But i ain't arguing with a SCAR fan. Even after losing 52-6 we're still 6 levels above yall. Shoo fly

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

South Carolina is better than yall past 5 years you USC homers are so wrapped up in that old bullshyt your program circling drain get some real coaches yall looking like John Robinson/Paul Hackett status again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know everyone has formulated how the season will go based on week 1. All I ask is just consider. How many of ya'll hand out the superbowl after week 1 of the NFL season?

Basically what we saw this week was a week 1 in the NFL because so many teams played other top opponents. Upsets happen. Teams don't show up. Teams overlook inferior teams.

I will stick to the theory that helped my formulate my preseason contenders list....ROSTER TALENT. At the end of the day if you've recruited at an elite level. If you have 2-3 top 5 recruiting classes stacked on top of one another, you're gonna compete for titles.

Wisconsin is not better than LSU because they beat them. LSU just played bad. Nothing more. LSU will recover and win 10 games this season. They'll also beat Alabama in Baton Rouge.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
First thing on your mind after waking up from your coke binge. FOH nikka :camby:

Sorry I guess we all wrong and you right about USC. I was listening to Key spit some real shyt about the game Saturday and you wanna jump on me. You don't agree with Key on the bullshyt you guys put on the field at LB and the small ass lineman that got worked over you guys are lacking big time. All that USC Reggie Bush era bullshyt is a myth Petey and those teams strengths were the OL and front 7 on the D and USC is in a horrible place top to bottom right now at those spots. Key is correct about the trash ass QBs you guys got guys can't do shyt when a play breaks down you can't compete in this era anymore with those type of QB's unless you got fukking monster farm boy ass OL that can just maul teams.

Silkk

Daps
South Carolina is better than yall past 5 years you USC homers are so wrapped up in that old bullshyt your program circling drain get some real coaches yall looking like John Robinson/Paul Hackett status again

Sorry I guess we all wrong and you right about USC. I was listening to Key spit some real shyt about the game Saturday and you wanna jump on me. You don't agree with Key on the bullshyt you guys put on the field at LB and the small ass lineman that got worked over you guys are lacking big time. All that USC Reggie Bush era bullshyt is a myth Petey and those teams strengths were the OL and front 7 on the D and USC is in a horrible place top to bottom right now at those spots. Key is correct about the trash ass QBs you guys got guys can't do shyt when a play breaks down you can't compete in this era anymore with those type of QB's unless you got fukking monster farm boy ass OL that can just maul teams.

Blah Blah Blah

You got more posts about USC than your own squad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Deondre look more chill than ya boy Dobbs in one start? I tried to tell you jabrones Deondre was the guy don't ever tell me about what I know talking that Sean Maguire shyt we won 10 games last season with nothing at QB and stopgaps all over the defense talking bout FSU overrated yall out yall fukking minds we should've scored about 66 last night if we could stop getting some many fukking penalties and setting for all those FG's :snoop: FSU beat the shyt out of Ole Piss as soon as Kelly let our secondary actually play instead of trying them clown ass exotic schemes that left motherfukkers in middle open at will. How you spotted 22 points and still get ran out Ole Piss got lucky FSU dikked around in the 4th we should've won by 24 at least.

Coaching. Your coach trusts him. Butch Jones has Dobbs shackled. Only time he's been let loose is when we've gone down by 14+ points against Georgia and South Carolina and Dobbs had 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing.

Coaching makes the difference. And I fear this clown Butch Jones will end up as another Marc Richt. A guy who puts all these elite guys into the NFL and we'll wonder why they didn't play better in college.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I know everyone has formulated how the season will go based on week 1. All I ask is just consider. How many of ya'll hand out the superbowl after week 1 of the NFL season?

Basically what we saw this week was a week 1 in the NFL because so many teams played other top opponents. Upsets happen. Teams don't show up. Teams overlook inferior teams.

I will stick to the theory that helped my formulate my preseason contenders list....ROSTER TALENT. At the end of the day if you've recruited at an elite level. If you have 2-3 top 5 recruiting classes stacked on top of one another, you're gonna compete for titles.

Wisconsin is not better than LSU because they beat them. LSU just played bad. Nothing more. LSU will recover and win 10 games this season. They'll also beat Alabama in Baton Rouge.

LSU sucks man the last time they were loaded on both sides of the ball was 2012 they haven't adapted at all on the offensive side of the ball and the defensive talent top to bottom isn't what it once was. Wisconsin singlehandedly kept LSU in the game because they QB went full retard on some 3rd downs LSU was nothing they ain't winning shyt they staring 4 losses in the face what is Brandon Harris suddenly gonna become good?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ole Miss will lose 5 games MINIMUM in the SEC this year.

Those cats can't run the ball and on defense can't cover anyone. They're a Maquise Haynes injury from missing out on a bowl cause that was the only elite player I saw on that defense.

Alabama and Georgia will beat them the next 3 weeks.

Silkk

Daps
As far as the QB shyt. We could have Jameis, Cam, VY, or Deshaun at QB and it wouldn't matter.

Our problems are much bigger than 1 position.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Those cats can't run the ball and on defense can't cover anyone. They're a Maquise Haynes injury from missing out on a bowl cause that was the only elite player I saw on that defense.

Their whole dline is legit. IDK why the fukk they were giving a 15 yard cushion to WRs last night. I could see them losing 4-5 just b/c SEC tho

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Blah Blah Blah

You got more posts about USC than your own squad.

Says the guy that was @ me while I'm out watching my squad waiting to talk shyt then turnaround in the 2nd half all on our nuts. I saw yall talking that bullshyt FSU ain't no punk ass squad that fold up like paper unlike them USC clowns. FSU and Bama the real money game like I been saying we got the talent to play with them and we got a QB worth a shyt so Jimbo can do his thing again. Ain't nobody wanna see no USC them easy games we wanna see that real shyt Bama,FSU,Clemson and OSU the top 4 right now Michigan gotta prove they can beat a top 10 school before I throw them in there. I told you how the Ole Piss game would play out Kelly was the question luckily he stopped trying to do too much with the playcalling and let our young secondary nikkas do they thing. Ole Piss got lucky they didn't get 60 dropped on em its cool though Haitian Jack did the real shyt like I been saying he would do we don't fukk around at FSU all them penalties and all them fukkups in the first half and still blew them nikkas away I love this squad.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Yeah they DL is fukking monsters they just too inexperienced in the secondary but they got some sick ass WR's I was pretty impressed with how they do things. I had a good feeling leading up into this game that their OL wouldn't be able to hold up vs FSU's defensive front and with Ole Piss run game pretty much being dependent on Chad Kelly shyt was a wrap once we just started letting our DB's just play ball. Ole Piss gotta erase this from they memory they lucky they get both Bama and UGA at home but losing a 22 point and pretty much getting run off the field outside of one drive in the 2nd half has to hurt morale.

Silkk

Daps
Says the guy that was @ me while I'm out watching my squad waiting to talk shyt then turnaround in the 2nd half all on our nuts. I saw yall talking that bullshyt FSU ain't no punk ass squad that fold up like paper unlike them USC clowns. FSU and Bama the real money game like I been saying we got the talent to play with them and we got a QB worth a shyt so Jimbo can do his thing again. Ain't nobody wanna see no USC them easy games we wanna see that real shyt Bama,FSU,Clemson and OSU the top 4 right now Michigan gotta prove they can beat a top 10 school before I throw them in there. I told you how the Ole Piss game would play out Kelly was the question luckily he stopped trying to do too much with the playcalling and let our young secondary nikkas do they thing. Ole Piss got lucky they didn't get 60 dropped on em its cool though Haitian Jack did the real shyt like I been saying he would do we don't fukk around at FSU all them penalties and all them fukkups in the first half and still blew them nikkas away I love this squad.
:duck: You was shaking in your boots. And of course i @ed you DURING the game nikka, it was DURING the game :kobelol:

Wont catch me giving a fukk about FSU when they're not playing. fukk em