The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all remember them jokes about LSU when they didn't cross the 50 against us in the National Championship game. :mjlol:

They stay getting sonned.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
And our record is still 1-0. We got the benefit of learning from a L without actually getting that L.

Best thing to happen to us. Now the guys no longer have the pressure of being the hunted. We're still the hunter. We get our chance to prove if we're what I think we are in a few weeks when we face Georgia.

Should be a fun season.

Not like that. It was App State with as much love that Tenn got in the off season you should have crushed them by 30.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Week 1 set the tone. I think this is the year we have someone in the top 10 lose every week.

These AP voters are so retarded and prisoner of the moment. I have no idea why they would vote Wisconsin #10? or Texas #11?

Both those teams will lose in the next couple of weeks.

I love that they dropped my Vols to 17 and put Georgia at 9. That way when we beat them in a few weeks I don't have to hear how we have no top 10 wins.

Yall will lose to Georgia :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not like that. It was App State with as much love that Tenn got in the off season you should have crushed them by 30.

Agreed. But its only 1 week. One game doesn't define or make a season.

I just find the OVERREACTIONS after one week hilarious. LSU and the SEC are done after one game. Wisconsin and Texas are top 10 teams after one game. Houston is a playoff team after one game. Alabama is unbeatable after one game.

All in all I just find this level of overreaction hilarious. Especially by the media who are supposed to have perspective since we are to assume they have been covering this sport for a long time.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall will lose to Georgia :camby:

We'll see. As of right now I'm not backing off my prediction that we'll be the SEC champs and in the playoff.

FSU's performance last night, especially Francois has scared me a little on my natty guarantee. We're gonna need to ball out to beat that team cause they're LOADED with talent.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I try to watch some of Finebaum's show but that shyt way too long

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Hell, all off season you said you were better and was sure you would crush Bama. You expect me to believe you when you say that. I doubt you can beat Boston College.

USC fans and even its own players gotta understand they are 8-7 in its past 15 games they are CFB's version of Zab Judah all show and no go they reaching Miami fan in the Randy Shannon era with the delusion 2004 was 12 years ago USC got away from what made them USC the beef on the OL/DL and the LB talent isn't there anymore.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
USC and LSU stink these teams ain't winning shyt they got some talent at certain spots but have no idea how to get them the ball and are severely overrated on its 2 fronts both schools looking like 4/5 loss teams USC is amateur hour status at this point program is trash.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After week 1, nothing I saw has changed my outlook on the season. The national title will come from one of these 6 teams.

SEC: Alabama, Tennessee, LSU
ACC: Florida State, Clemson
Big 10: Ohio State

***Michigan on the outside looking in***

My playoff 4 right now is: Ohio State, Florida State, Tennessee, and Clemson.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
USC and LSU stink these teams ain't winning shyt they got some talent at certain spots but have no idea how to get them the ball and are severely overrated on its 2 fronts both schools looking like 4/5 loss teams USC is amateur hour status at this point program is trash.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
zBID47N.png
@Chrishaune
@Rigby.

You're a funny guy :laugh:
0c4VdSS.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
After week 1, nothing I saw has changed my outlook on the season. The national title will come to 6 teams.

SEC: Alabama, Tennessee, LSU
ACC: Florida State, Clemson
Big 10: Ohio State

***Michigan on the outside looking in***

My playoff 4 right now is: Ohio State, Florida State, Tennessee, and Clemson.

Why Deondre look more chill than ya boy Dobbs in one start? I tried to tell you jabrones Deondre was the guy don't ever tell me about what I know talking that Sean Maguire shyt we won 10 games last season with nothing at QB and stopgaps all over the defense talking bout FSU overrated yall out yall fukking minds we should've scored about 66 last night if we could stop getting some many fukking penalties and setting for all those FG's :snoop: FSU beat the shyt out of Ole Piss as soon as Kelly let our secondary actually play instead of trying them clown ass exotic schemes that left motherfukkers in middle open at will. How you spotted 22 points and still get ran out Ole Piss got lucky FSU dikked around in the 4th we should've won by 24 at least.