The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Michigan is still the same team that Ohio State destroyed last year in the final game. The only new talent they have are true freshmen and true freshmen don't make that big a difference. They'll beat the rest of the weak big 10 But when Ohio State comes, they will lose.

This is wrong

1) OSU graduated a LOT of the talent from last year.

2) Michigan acquired the #1 defensive coodinator from last year. Stopping the spread option was a coordinator weakness until now.

3) Michigan has a high percentage of people who are coming off redshirts / injuries and contributing.

4) Harbaugh Year 2 will lead to improved play now that people have been in his system for some time.

Northwestern also dominated Stanford week 1 last year.

I'll bury LSU if they lose to Auburn. Till then I think they can still salvage a solid 10-2 season.

LOL if you think LSU is going to win 10 games when they couldn't even beat wisconsin (who is probably a 7 win team), you're crazy. Good luck passing for 120 yards a game.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
By the way, Tennessee losing three games this year.

Cream of the crop will be Bama - Ole Miss - Georgia...Tennessee in the next tier down.

Ole Piss gonna either be #1 or unranked in 3 weeks the schedule makers did them no favors at least they play no real "road" game out of FSU,Bama and UGA before Sept 24 but still if they can run table they should be undisputed #1 until further notice.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ole Piss gonna either be #1 or unranked in 3 weeks the schedule makers did them no favors at least they play no real "road" game out of FSU,Bama and UGA before Sept 24 but still if they can run table they should be undisputed #1 until further notice.

Ole Miss is wait and see with me.

I'm keeping Ole Miss up there for the single fact that they have the only quality QB in the conference. Every other school is starting a mix of journeyman, freshmen, or having some overwhelmed guy out there.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm keeping Ole Miss up there for the single fact that they have the only quality QB in the conference. Every other school is starting a mix of journeyman, freshmen, or having some overwhelmed guy out there.

Plantation Owner Finebaum was on this morning saying its all on Ole Piss to put some respeck back in the SEC name tomorrow night didn't sound like he was too high on they chances of winning vs FSU. Ole Miss OL looks ready to be taken advantage of on the edges FSU DL play up to its potential they can do they thing tomorrow. Ole Piss got some hard hittas too I don't think this game going over the number tomorrow FSU just need to avoid the blunders on offense and special teams I just wanna survive Ole Piss and Louisville and get Deondre some big moments into his career early I can't a remember a QB for FSU coming into his first start playing the caliber of opponents this early in career since maybe Weinke in 1998.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Just noticed the Big 10 has 0 quality Qbs damn

Truth be told there really isn't that many good QB's anywhere this year I like Barrett on a college level but the rest of the BIG is question marks like most of the nation. ACC may have the best QB's off top if Francois is the real deal give me 4 better?

Deshawn Watson
Lamar Jackson
Brad Kaaya
Deondre Francois (Pending)

You can count them Big 12 statpadders but I don't see much special in Big 12 Mason Rudolph,Seth Russell,Mahomes and Mayfield i'd take the ACC's 4 vs that 4

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Plantation Owner Finebaum was on this morning saying its all on Ole Piss to put some respeck back in the SEC name tomorrow night didn't sound like he was too high on they chances of winning vs FSU. Ole Miss OL looks ready to be taken advantage of on the edges FSU DL play up to its potential they can do they thing tomorrow. Ole Piss got some hard hittas too I don't think this game going over the number tomorrow FSU just need to avoid the blunders on offense and special teams I just wanna survive Ole Piss and Louisville and get Deondre some big moments into his career early I can't a remember a QB for FSU coming into his first start playing the caliber of opponents this early in career since maybe Weinke in 1998.

Yeah I'm torn on that game...Ole miss with the QB edge and FSU with the roster/ talent edge.

I hope yall get ready for the ole miss 4-5 WR sets

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Here's a blast from the past bruhs. Pulled out old Athlons magazine from 1999 and 2001

20160904_143349.jpg

20160904_143549.jpg
LOL at Andre Johnson being #44 but that's how our classes historically been underrated cause when they are rated high they be bust status