The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I would be pissed at Gus too if I was an auburn fan. Supposed to be some offensive guru :mjlol: Hes getting exposed..

How can u not find a QB to run ur "system" hes had what 3 seasons to find one?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't see any coming back for these guys I can sense the kids checking out Cam Cameron is a bum best thing Ravens ever did was boot his ass in 2012 during season I just hope they don't get inflated in rankings like most SEC schools too boost up someone else resume they cats been exposed as frauds I don't care about that 16-14 score LSU was not within 2 points yesterday that was the biggest 2 point blowout win I seen in a while.
They'll lose again :yeshrug:

I learned my lesson with the buckeyes when they lost to va tech...week one losses for high ranked teams arent death sentences

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I never overreact to one game. Alabama looked good but maybe USC is just bad this year? LSU looked bad but maybe Wisconsin is really good this year?

Its really hard to get a good sense of how the season will play out after one week cause we don't know how good or bad any of these teams are. That's why I stick with the strength of roster theory. That in the end talent wins out.

LSU on paper is close in talent to Alabama. They get them at home. The last 2 games at Baton Rouge have gone down to the wire. In 2012 and 2014, Alabama brought in way more talented teams than LSU to Baton Rouge and escaped with OT wins.

You're crazy if you think the game November 5th won't be an epic battle.

Though I always said Alabama will win the west.
Either they gonna win or they not. Make a choice trick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the game and ignore the score and tell me Wisconsin didn't dominate them nikkas the Wisky QB was the reason LSU even got on the board to be honest

Northwestern also dominated Stanford week 1 last year.

I'll bury LSU if they lose to Auburn. Till then I think they can still salvage a solid 10-2 season.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
They'll lose again :yeshrug:

I learned my lesson with the buckeyes when they lost to va tech...week one losses for high ranked teams arent death sentences

Northwestern also dominated Stanford week 1 last year.

I'll bury LSU if they lose to Auburn. Till then I think they can still salvage a solid 10-2 season.

That 14 OSU was one of a kind and had a legit excuse with a new QB filling in to play off of. LSU pretty much came in as a lame duck team from last season who had been propped back up as a contender they pretty much showed what they are at this point there is nothing LSU can do to make their offense better LSU is pretty much Zab Judah at this point a team that looks good before and fight and maybe for 2 rounds but has no idea how to adjust on the fly and mentally checks out when things aren't to they advantage.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see Miles gone before the Alabama game looking at the LSU slate I can easily see 3 or 4 losses before Bama if Ole Piss can come out of the early slate healthy they gonna put hands on LSU again.