The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I gave him the title in the season thread week after last season ended I been on Francois wagon since last season of course Ole Piss got edge at QB we don't need to him to outduel Kelly just played smart and avoid dumb turnovers. If Francois can stretch the field something we couldn't do last season shyt gonna get serious for rest of the nation. We will see how must faith Jimbo has in him like I said this the first starter I can remember starting out with a test like this since Weinke but I forgot Weatherford played a top 10 Miami in his debut game that was loaded on defense.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Auburn had a qb and a whole new offense scheme they'd be a problem. That gimmick shyt they be running is trash. It was one play the qb did a 720 spin before he handed off :martin:. That shyt gained 0 yards :beli:..
We will next year

Decked out in all Briles :shaq:
Stidham running actual plays back there :wow:
We just need Gus to lock down one more top 10 recruiting class and :camby:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Who knows week 1 everyone was saying Auburn needed to score 35 to have a chance vs Clemson the defenses are ahead of the offenses week 1 I'm not expecting no 41-38 type of game anymore both teams are pretty even at most spots I think FSU has more overall talent but is kinda sketchy at a few spots as far as experience it's gonna be a close game i'd be shocked if either team won by more that 11-14 points

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We will next year

Decked out in all Briles :shaq:
Stidham running actual plays back there :wow:
We just need Gus to lock down one more top 10 recruiting class and :camby:
e9785c996e1cd1167a177ef68f51f293.jpeg

I thought Gus was supposed to bring rings on top of rings to auburn?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Lets talk about Georgia / UNC for a minute...I didnt see the full game but good to see Chubb back.

I thought Fedora was supposed to be a good offensive guy? the UNC QB looked super conservative throughout the game

Elijah Hood though :leon:
Not impress with there QB at all and that Baylor bowl game exposed the shyt out of them