The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah I'm torn on that game...Ole miss with the QB edge and FSU with the roster/ talent edge.

I hope yall get ready for the ole miss 4-5 WR sets

We got upgrades in the secondary hopefully Kelly don't try to get too cute and just let them nikkas play ball. Just glad I can watch an FSU defense without Tyler Hunter lost in the secondary for the first time since 2012 we also don't have a walk on and 5th senior that rarely played starting this year either getting Trey Marshall back from injury gonna free up a lot of options for FSU to tinker with in the secondary we can slide Andrews a senior back to the 6th DB spot where he excelled as a freshman. I think this gonna be our best secondary as a unit since 2013 we got hungry nikkas that got something to play for not worrying about NFL and "business decisions"

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I hope Strong has texas coming out Looking Good.

Those cacs gonna be on his ass if they get thrased like last year

Yeah Texas gotta show up tonight I don't care if they lose a close one but they gotta show some life that opener last year was a kick in the nuts. They gotta let that Swoopes faith go though play the kid

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Here's a blast from the past bruhs. Pulled out old Athlons magazine from 1999 and 2001

20160904_143349.jpg

20160904_143549.jpg
Casey paus :ohhh: he was that dude at Lincoln way central he was a bum at Washington tho his brother Cory was ok at UCLA man Illinois high school had talent from 1995 to 2005 :wow:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
ND got a sick OL and running back tandem BK need to lean on that shyt tonight Tarean Folston was gonna have a year IMO last season before getting hurt in the opener I expect big things but Josh Adams is a fukking beast too.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Truth be told there really isn't that many good QB's anywhere this year I like Barrett on a college level but the rest of the BIG is question marks like most of the nation. ACC may have the best QB's off top if Francois is the real deal give me 4 better?

Deshawn Watson
Lamar Jackson
Brad Kaaya
Deondre Francois (Pending)

You can count them Big 12 statpadders but I don't see much special in Big 12 Mason Rudolph,Seth Russell,Mahomes and Mayfield i'd take the ACC's 4 vs that 4
Lol at Francois. NO. That big 12 4 is better for sure. I think u might be disappointed with Francois breh..

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lol at Francois. NO. That big 12 4 is better for sure. I think u might be disappointed with Francois breh..

He don't have to be Winston all we need is EJ Manuel production without the braindead decision making we got enough weapons around for Francois to do what need to be done in Jimbo offense. If he plays better than Ponder and Manuel FSU is fine