The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You can overreact to one game.

I stick with amount of talent on a roster.

Just remember at this time last year Stanford was considered a joke because they lost to Northwestern. All they did the rest of the season is win 12 games and finish #3 overall in the country for the final AP poll.

Michigan is still the same team that Ohio State destroyed last year in the final game. The only new talent they have are true freshmen and true freshmen don't make that big a difference. They'll beat the rest of the weak big 10 But when Ohio State comes, they will lose.

LSU still has the 3rd most talented roster on paper in the country after Alabama and Florida State. We know they can't pass bit they can run and that defense with Aranda looked amazing. I think they rebound and have a good season.

They can still get Alabama at Baton Rouge.

Nah it's over for LSU that 2 point loss yesterday fools gold they were dominated for 60 minutes they can thank the goofy Wisconsin QB for game even being close LSU should've lost by 3 scores easy LSU got cut the check mode written all over them. Ole Piss,Arkansas,Alabama are definite losses and Florida/LSU games are always close if Florida can have enough offense show that's probably an L too and lets not forget the game at Auburn if Auburn can figure out how what they wanna do with QB situation that's another toss up. LSU looked as stale as FSU did in 2005 and 06 when the howls got louder and louder about the offense nothing has changed I've seen this play out before.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
very ugly week for the Pac, Stanford might stomp around that league if only because Shaw is that much better than the other coaches. Helton/Helfrich are :ld: to me

I got Stanford losing at least 2 they don't have enough outside of McCaffery they not winning in South Bend and best case is a split at Washington/Oregon.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
they had less expectations, but Virginia has to make that list. down 31-7 to Richmond, still loses by 17 after a flurry. they spend decent money on that program, but it just hasnt gone anywhere. they have only finished ranked once since George Welsh retired in 2000

UVA ain't had a QB since Matt Schaub and Heath Miller days its a damn shame UVA can't find any offense I remember the days UVA used to be a top 15-20 contender that UVA/VT rivalry used to be back and forth now it's as lopsided as some of the others we've discussed. Bronco gonna need a year or 2 to get some pieces on the offensive side UVA is still a team that can pull an upset out they ass though if you sleep on them.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
UVA ain't had a QB since Matt Schaub and Heath Miller days its a damn shame UVA can't find any offense I remember the days UVA used to be a top 15-20 contender that UVA/VT rivalry used to be back and forth now it's as lopsided as some of the others we've discussed. Bronco gonna need a year or 2 to get some pieces on the offensive side UVA is still a team that can pull an upset out they ass though if you sleep on them.

looked what i just posted lol i was still following the Big East but i remember that duo Schaub's doofy ass could throw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after watching Alabama & LSU this weekend, you think LSU can beat Alabama?

Also since you said Tenn going 15-0 and winning the title, that means you think LSU would beat TENN right?:usure:

I never overreact to one game. Alabama looked good but maybe USC is just bad this year? LSU looked bad but maybe Wisconsin is really good this year?

Its really hard to get a good sense of how the season will play out after one week cause we don't know how good or bad any of these teams are. That's why I stick with the strength of roster theory. That in the end talent wins out.

LSU on paper is close in talent to Alabama. They get them at home. The last 2 games at Baton Rouge have gone down to the wire. In 2012 and 2014, Alabama brought in way more talented teams than LSU to Baton Rouge and escaped with OT wins.

You're crazy if you think the game November 5th won't be an epic battle.

Though I always said Alabama will win the west.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah it's over for LSU that 2 point loss yesterday fools gold they were dominated for 60 minutes they can thank the goofy Wisconsin QB for game even being close LSU should've lost by 3 scores easy LSU got cut the check mode written all over them. Ole Piss,Arkansas,Alabama are definite losses and Florida/LSU games are always close if Florida can have enough offense show that's probably an L too and lets not forget the game at Auburn if Auburn can figure out how what they wanna do with QB situation that's another toss up. LSU looked as stale as FSU did in 2005 and 06 when the howls got louder and louder about the offense nothing has changed I've seen this play out before.
I almost want to tag them up top but I'll let them lose @ florida before I bury them.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Matt Schaub to Heath Miller they played like 80s players in the early 2000s :heh:

They had a black QB I forgot his name I remember they upset FSU the year after Schaub left when we were top 5 I think his name was Hagans. Al Groh recruited well for UVA too they just never were able to get the WR's needed to be complete.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
They had a black QB I forgot his name I remember they upset FSU the year after Schaub left when we were top 5 I think his name was Hagans. Al Groh recruited well for UVA too they just never were able to get the WR's needed to be complete.

Marques Hagans, and they had Aaron Brooks before Schaub. never really thought about it they just never have any WR's

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I almost want to tag them up top but I'll let them lose @ florida before I bury them.

I don't see any coming back for these guys I can sense the kids checking out Cam Cameron is a bum best thing Ravens ever did was boot his ass in 2012 during season I just hope they don't get inflated in rankings like most SEC schools too boost up someone else resume they cats been exposed as frauds I don't care about that 16-14 score LSU was not within 2 points yesterday that was the biggest 2 point blowout win I seen in a while.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Marques Hagans, and they had Aaron Brooks before Schaub. never really thought about it they just never have any WR's

Yeah UVA used to have talent and used to give FSU some games back in the mid/late 90s they had Tiki Barber,Aaron Brooks,Thomas Jones they had some dope players on offense defense had some talent too. They just got passed by fukking Maryland with Fridge got good out of nowhere and NC State started playing better with Rivers and UVA and UNC kinda got left behind as far as ACC goes.