The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
So far there is no reason that FSU and Notre Dame can't win it all considering they face common opponents as Clemson, and FSU faces them head up.

I agree with the rest...michigan is at a disadvantage to osu until they beat them or osu loses.

TN looked like shyt but if they win out that will be a footnote to be honest. They wont, but its possible.

People legit sleeping on how this ND schedule sets up it's similar to 2012 where they cat a lot of schools with no qbs early on. They only play 3 real road games and by time they catch USC it might be a 60/40 slate if USC is as bad as I expect them to be by that point ND fans always roll deep in LA USC fans might be in checkout mode by then.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'll wait until Notre Dame and FSU play but the most impressive teams so far have been Alabama, Michigan, osu, Washington, and Houston.

4 of them faced jabronis, but they beat the shyt out of them and executed on both sides of the ball, immediately.

The worst losses are washington state, oklahoma, and miss st.

It has been a fun week for sure.

Another bad loss was Virginia losing to Richmond 37-20

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I'll wait until Notre Dame and FSU play but the most impressive teams so far have been Alabama, Michigan, osu, Washington, and Houston.

4 of them faced jabronis, but they beat the shyt out of them and executed on both sides of the ball, immediately.

The worst losses are washington state, oklahoma, and miss st.

It has been a fun week for sure.

they had less expectations, but Virginia has to make that list. down 31-7 to Richmond, still loses by 17 after a flurry. they spend decent money on that program, but it just hasnt gone anywhere. they have only finished ranked once since George Welsh retired in 2000

Daps
Reppin
NULL
zfmHOt.gif

You can overreact to one game.

I stick with amount of talent on a roster.

Just remember at this time last year Stanford was considered a joke because they lost to Northwestern. All they did the rest of the season is win 12 games and finish #3 overall in the country for the final AP poll.

Michigan is still the same team that Ohio State destroyed last year in the final game. The only new talent they have are true freshmen and true freshmen don't make that big a difference. They'll beat the rest of the weak big 10 But when Ohio State comes, they will lose.

LSU still has the 3rd most talented roster on paper in the country after Alabama and Florida State. We know they can't pass bit they can run and that defense with Aranda looked amazing. I think they rebound and have a good season.

They can still get Alabama at Baton Rouge.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Another bad loss was Virginia losing to Richmond 37-20

Worst losses for me yesterday

Oklahoma (staring 4 losses by November right in face they got reality check yesterday)
LSU (all that offseason gaga and they looked as bad as last season Wisconsin lowkey should've won by 20 game was only close due to Wisconsin QB awful INTs LSU is fukking done I see 4 losses coming)
Piss St (Dan Mullen just lost all his cred I don't see a bowl coming his way he might have waited a year too long to take better gig)
Pac 12 (Horrible losses all around the entire week the hopes of the conference pretty much depend on Stanford who has brutal schedule and Washington and Oregon)
UNC (Blew 10 point lead and wasted another opportunity to get a program making win to start season now they will be known as gatekeepers)
Mark Stoops ( Blow 35-10 lead at home to the OC you fired giving up 34 in a row SEC gonna be a dumpster fire at seasons end coaching changes like crazy)
Big 12( This is pending the Texas game but the best wins for conference were all vs FCS schools and TCU gave up 41 to one this conference stinks and has no shot due to no OOC wins only hopes TCU,OU and Texas)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far there is no reason that FSU and Notre Dame can't win it all considering they face common opponents as Clemson, and FSU faces them head up.

I agree with the rest...michigan is at a disadvantage to osu until they beat them or osu loses.

TN looked like shyt but if they win out that will be a footnote to be honest. They wont, but its possible.

Other than Alabama, Ohio State, and Michigan, who didn't? Week 1 was all about survive and advance. Lotta weird stuff happened.

Plus I don't overreact to one game.

Just remember at this time last year it was still Ohio State is the overwhelming #1, while every one is playing for second place. It was TCU/Baylor for the Big 12. And Stanford was done in the Pac 12.

As the season progressed all those week 1 storylines changed.