The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Breh. You know I been riding wit yall all off-season to destroy Ole Miss.

But with how crazy this weekend has been, odds are yall might lose week 1.

I wouldn't be surprised if Texas beat Notre Dame and Ole Miss beat yall.

That's been the way things are going so far.

FSU need to come out early and set the tempo Jimbo better be on his A game with the playcalling tomorrow Ole Piss has the potential to get into a groove and get us in a hole we gonna have problems. I'm worried about or WR's Jimbo too loyal to the vets but they not the most talented on the roster we really need to find a way to get Tate tall ass on the field and win some downfield one on ones. I think our defense on point I love our secondary and I think our LB's will be an upgrade this game comes down to OL,WR and special teams if you ask me 3 things I'm most concerned about fukking us over.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'll wait until Notre Dame and FSU play but the most impressive teams so far have been Alabama, Michigan, osu, Washington, and Houston.

4 of them faced jabronis, but they beat the shyt out of them and executed on both sides of the ball, immediately.

The worst losses are washington state, oklahoma, and miss st.

It has been a fun week for sure.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only 6 teams can win it all:

Alabama
Florida State
LSU
Tennessee
Clemson
Ohio State

Michigan is on the outside looking in.

The 4 playoff teams come from this group of 7.

zfmHOt.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
USC straight ass up front and at QB they got to get away from these scrub ass white boys they recruit at QB the college game has evolved USC got too much talent at the skill positions to be that inept I don't care how good Bama is.

Tangent but that's exactly what happened with Spurrier at USCe. Thinking his offense was still going to work and he could recruit those not as athletic but "smart" QB's to run his system and that shyt ain't working no more. He tried to get hip to the game during the Clowney years and he had success with Conner Shaw and had signed Lorenzo Nunez last year but you need a TOP flight QB to run the spread offense and despite my love for Spurrier, he was never one to go after the top QB's in recruiting and never was known personally as the greatest recruiter. That's what happened with Richt at UGA too before and after Aaron Murray, he had 90's style QB's who were just hot garage in general

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'll wait until Notre Dame and FSU play but the most impressive teams so far have been Alabama, Michigan, osu, Washington, and Houston.

4 of them faced jabronis, but they beat the shyt out of them and executed on both sides of the ball, immediately.

The worst losses are washington state, oklahoma, and miss st.

It has been a fun week for sure.
Who wazzu played? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
While everyone overreacts to what happened, nothing I saw week 1 changes my outlook on the national title race.

Only 6 teams can win it all:

Alabama
Florida State
LSU
Tennessee
Clemson
Ohio State

Michigan is on the outside looking in.

The 4 playoff teams come from this group of 7.

I think with Oklahoma losing and the Pac 12 looking balanced, there will be 2 teams from the same conference in the playoffs.
So far there is no reason that FSU and Notre Dame can't win it all considering they face common opponents as Clemson, and FSU faces them head up.

I agree with the rest...michigan is at a disadvantage to osu until they beat them or osu loses.

TN looked like shyt but if they win out that will be a footnote to be honest. They wont, but its possible.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Tangent but that's exactly what happened with Spurrier at USCe. Thinking his offense was still going to work and he could recruit those not as athletic but "smart" QB's to run his system and that shyt ain't working no more. He tried to get hip to the game during the Clowney years and he had success with Conner Shaw and had signed Lorenzo Nunez last year but you need a TOP flight QB to run the spread offense and despite my love for Spurrier, he was never one to go after the top QB's in recruiting and never was known personally as the greatest recruiter. That's what happened with Richt at UGA too before and after Aaron Murray, he had 90's style QB's who were just hot garage in general

Haha Joe Cox,Joe Tereshinski and the Goobers they've had past couple years. It sucks DJ Shockley only got to start one season at UGA I thought he couldn't done some big things if he had more of a shot he had his one year and won the SEC title but he got injuried and missed the Gator game. :snoop: