The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
And USC had their chances in the first half against Bama last night and just repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Bama eventually got the ball rollin and it was over at that point.

It's in the trenches and at QB for them ON the field. The talebnt at the other positions is there.

USC straight ass up front and at QB they got to get away from these scrub ass white boys they recruit at QB the college game has evolved USC got too much talent at the skill positions to be that inept I don't care how good Bama is.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
USC straight ass up front and at QB they got to get away from these scrub ass white boys they recruit at QB the college game has evolved USC got too much talent at the skill positions to be that inept I don't care how good Bama is.
Yea they should have just kept throwing deep. Thats only chance teams have against our defense tbh lmao. But their oline didnt give Browne much of a chance

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lets talk about Ole Miss beating FSU tmo

Gonna be dope game just really hope FSU OL can hold up I haven't been on any sites for couple days but I'm hoping our center is back if not we may have to go with a true freshman to start. Jimbo needs to put some faith in the young WR's like Auden Tate,Noonie Murray and hopefully Gavin can get some burn. FSU ain't winning this game putting it's hopes in Bobo Wilson in the passing game FSU gotta bring more to the table. Defense should be cool I'm concerned about the depth behind Walker and Sweat. Our secondary just need to avoid playing hero ball and we should be cool back there just play fundamental ball and don't let Kelly beat us with the run. Ole Piss got some injuries too this gonna be a close game I think FSU wins by 7 when it's all said and done FSU special teams is something to watch new kicker and punter can't afford any fukk ups on ST.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Did Urban not take advantage of FSU,Miami,Tennessee and bum ass Mike Shula all floundering when he went on his run. These programs were already spiraling downward and Urban delievered the KO punch did that not have a big impact on the Gator run from 06-09 under Urban? I'm not knocking what Urban accomplished just saying things were a lot easier when your main recruiting rivals are a man in his 70s who could give 2 shyts and clap clap Coker who was losing control of Miami program add Fulmer getting washed what was Urban really feuding with as far as talent?

Of course. Urban is a great coach but the SEC overall wasnt strong in the 2000's like some will attempt to lead you to believe, especially in the middle part of the decade. That's what is so :mindblown: about how UGA and Richt didnt accomplish more before Urban, Saban, and Miles REALLY got the ball rolling. Sane with Tuberville at AU. Him and Richt had chances to build MONSTERS but choked but elite coaches like Meyer and Saban wasn't gonna choke at the finish line

Daps
Reppin
NULL
While everyone overreacts to what happened, nothing I saw week 1 changes my outlook on the national title race.

Only 6 teams can win it all:

Alabama
Florida State
LSU
Tennessee
Clemson
Ohio State

Michigan is on the outside looking in.

The 4 playoff teams come from this group of 7.

I think with Oklahoma losing and the Pac 12 looking balanced, there will be 2 teams from the same conference in the playoffs.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Of course. Urban is a great coach but the SEC overall wasnt strong in the 2000's like some will attempt to lead you to believe, especially in the middle part of the decade. That's what is so :mindblown: about how UGA and Richt didnt accomplish more before Urban, Saban, and Miles REALLY got the ball rolling. Sane with Tuberville at AU. Him and Richt had chances to build MONSTERS but choked but elite coaches like Meyer and Saban wasn't gonna choke at the finish line

Thank you that's all I was trying to say about USC glad you understood where I was coming from wasn't dissing what Urban accomplished just saying timing is everything. shyt look at success Jimbo having recruiting right now I'm not gonna act like Golden and Muschamp being at the rival schools hasn't helped FSU get ahead of the game but the difference with FSU is they still gotta recruit against Clemson,Auburn,LSU,Alabama,Georgia and the Florida schools these are schools who always finish in the top 15 USC basically was recruiting against itself during the Pete Carroll run shyt give FSU the whole state of Florida,Georgia and Louisiana and the Carolinas to cherry pick they'd never lose.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me guess after week 1 your top 3 is Alabama,Tennessee and ?

No.

My predictions stay the same.

I got Tennessee, Florida State, Alabama, LSU, Clemson, and Ohio State as the only teams that can win the natty.

Oklahoma losing now eliminates the Big 12 IMO and makes 2 teams from the same conference making the playoffs extremely likely.

Tennessee/Alabama, Florida State/Clemson, or Ohio State/Michigan all can make the playoffs as 2 teams from the same conference.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be dope game just really hope FSU OL can hold up I haven't been on any sites for couple days but I'm hoping our center is back if not we may have to go with a true freshman to start. Jimbo needs to put some faith in the young WR's like Auden Tate,Noonie Murray and hopefully Gavin can get some burn. FSU ain't winning this game putting it's hopes in Bobo Wilson in the passing game FSU gotta bring more to the table. Defense should be cool I'm concerned about the depth behind Walker and Sweat. Our secondary just need to avoid playing hero ball and we should be cool back there just play fundamental ball and don't let Kelly beat us with the run. Ole Piss got some injuries too this gonna be a close game I think FSU wins by 7 when it's all said and done FSU special teams is something to watch new kicker and punter can't afford any fukk ups on ST.

Breh. You know I been riding wit yall all off-season to destroy Ole Miss.

But with how crazy this weekend has been, odds are yall might lose week 1.

I wouldn't be surprised if Texas beat Notre Dame and Ole Miss beat yall.

That's been the way things are going so far.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
While everyone overreacts to what happened, nothing I saw week 1 changes my outlook on the national title race.

Only 6 teams can win it all:

Alabama
Florida State
LSU
Tennessee
Clemson
Ohio State

Michigan is on the outside looking in.

The 4 playoff teams come from this group of 7.

I think with Oklahoma losing and the Pac 12 looking balanced, there will be 2 teams from the same conference in the playoffs.

I told you all summer Oklahoma wasn't shyt surprised you bought into them cats you saw how Tennessee was whipping them last year until UT choked Oklahoma ain't on that level talent wise with the rest of the schools you mentioned add the fact they schedule early brutal you should've known better.

My 10 teams with best shot at winning it all so far

Alabama
Ohio State
Clemson
FSU
Ole Piss
Notre Dame
Michigan
Houston
Stanford
Tennessee

Pac 12 and Big 12 are done unless someone runs the table Big 12 really needs someone to step up TCU was a big disappointment last night defensively the rest of those schools play no one OOC besides Texas. Oklahoma ain't running the table I think OSU is gonna run a train on them in Norman in 2 weeks anyway. Pac 12 gonna have to bank on Stanford,Washington and Oregon I can't see any of those teams running the table.