The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Stanford is a legit program now,Washington is better again they getting back to the 90s level as far as bringing in talent,Oregon consistent with their way of bringing in talent. UCLA is a much tougher threat to USC for the first time since 99/00 era USC was ahead of them cats forever 2x until Mora came UCLA was a nothing program trying to run the pistol going 4-8. All I said was USC had it easier in the 00s due to no one on they level when it comes to recruiting head to head for elite talent. I think FSU vs UF vs Bama vs UGA vs Miami is more difficult than USC vs Cal vs UCLA vs Oregon St vs ND for 5 star recruits.
Yes, usc has it tougher now...but thats MORE because they fell off, than it is UW and UCLA and them stepping up...those programs havent won shyt and if USC still had a legit coaching staff and recruiters they'd be killing them to this day.

Regarding the recruiting....i GUESS those teams in the south have it more diffficult but again if USC had a legit staff that wouldnt be the case. California has nearly as much talent as Florida or Georgia.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
There is no such thing as an easy time at Florida.

And he left because he didn't have Tebow anymore.

He's the one coach in the nation who is proven to be on Saban's leve. As for Jimbo :comeon: Jimbo not on Urban & Saban level :comeon:

Jimbo turned around FSU in 3 years you USC clowns had it easier and drowning in quicksand yall would sell your souls to have someone like Jimbo coaching you dweebs

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Where do u even see post count? If u mean messages I just didnt turn my notifications off liek u lil buddy b/c i dont care

i guess u aint cool unless ur daps highber than ur messages :russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yes, usc has it tougher now...but thats MORE because they fell off, than it is UW and UCLA and them stepping up...those programs havent won shyt and if USC still had a legit coaching staff and recruiters they'd be killing them to this day.

Regarding the recruiting....i GUESS those teams in the south have it more diffficult but again if USC had a legit staff that wouldnt be the case. California has nearly as much talent as Florida or Georgia.

Thanks ED G you answered question in fair way you saw what I'm talking bout. I agree if USC got right pieces in place at coaching it could happen but USC pretty much 1 for its last 7 when its come to getting right coaches. Why I compared USC to ND post Holtz earlier ND fan said same shyt they just now find a coach in Brian Kelly who may be the guy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Where do u even see post count? If u mean messages I just didnt turn my notifications off liek u lil buddy b/c i dont care

i guess u aint cool unless ur daps highber than ur messages :russ:
Youre just terrible man. Youre like swagnificent in that you make the entire team fanbase around you look worse.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jimbo turned around FSU in 3 years you USC clowns had it easier and drowning in quicksand yall would sell your souls to have someone like Jimbo coaching you dweebs
So im a dweeb because you feel like drunk ranting & saying crazy shyt?:dame:

We saw what Jimbo did vs Oregon and then we saw what Urban did vs Oregon....

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Youre just terrible man. Youre like swagnificent in that you make the entire team fanbase around you look worse.
Are u still mad u were wrong about Hurts and I was right? Yea I talk heavy shyt u arent supposed to like me u stupid idiot.

u think u out here giving a good name to michigan fans or something?:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Thanks ED G you answered question in fair way you saw what I'm talking bout. I agree if USC got right pieces in place at coaching it could happen but USC pretty much 1 for its last 7 when its come to getting right coaches. Why I compared USC to ND post Holtz earlier ND fan said same shyt they just now find a coach in Brian Kelly who may be the guy.
Yeah it took a while for us to get there but we're on the same page lol.

They had a chance to hire ed orgeron, chris peterson, probably could have gotten tom herman, they could've taken a flyer at Urban Meyer, etc and they just pissed their pants. its terrible.

And if i'm a five star i'd STILL take an official at usc

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
And USC had their chances in the first half against Bama last night and just repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Bama eventually got the ball rollin and it was over at that point.

It's in the trenches and at QB for them ON the field. The talebnt at the other positions is there.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Speak on it bruh. Im all ears :lupe:

Did Urban not take advantage of FSU,Miami,Tennessee and bum ass Mike Shula all floundering when he went on his run. These programs were already spiraling downward and Urban delievered the KO punch did that not have a big impact on the Gator run from 06-09 under Urban? I'm not knocking what Urban accomplished just saying things were a lot easier when your main recruiting rivals are a man in his 70s who could give 2 shyts and clap clap Coker who was losing control of Miami program add Fulmer getting washed what was Urban really feuding with as far as talent?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Alcorn and Bethune playing on ESPN right now.
Alcorn got a white punter and he punt like a brotha :mjlol: ball went straight up in the air