The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
ND main concerns are WR and the secondary WR is mostly based on lack of experience and secondary been a problem for ND forever ND is fortunate they play no one worth a shyt with a QB until Miami.
Word...WR being a major problem to me in college football isnt a problem really...Wide recievers tend to develop over the year and unless theyre elite (desmond king) or in an elite unit (michigan's entire secondary...they looked insane yesterday all bias aside), good wide recievers always beat good CBs in college

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Aaron Rodgers & Cal
Notre Dame
*Insert Big Ten Champion*

You sound like a damn fool, we went anywhere, played anyone, and whipped their asses.

So a 6 loss Cal with Rodgers was your toughest rival as far as recruiting goes :ehh: Sounds about right. A ND program that was horrible throughout the 00s and was lead by Ty I never saw a golf course I didn't like Willingham :ehh:

So I guess you guys main recruiting rivals were OSU and Michigan 2 Midwest schools thanks for making my point :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So a 6 loss Cal with Rodgers was your toughest rival as far as recruiting goes :ehh: Sounds about right. A ND program that was horrible throughout the 00s and was lead by Ty I never saw a golf course I didn't like Willingham :ehh:

So I guess you guys main recruiting rivals were OSU and Michigan 2 Midwest schools thanks for making my point :troll:

giphy.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It was UCLA & Notre Dame....like it's always been....:martin:....what are u trying to get at?....

No way USC would never take advantage of UCLA program lead by washed Bob Toledo and Karl Dorrell and like I said about ND ND was washed since Holtz left one fluke year for Willingsham and Weis don't erase point like I said you guys had no rivals on your level when it came to talent or battling for big time recruits wasn't no one going to UCLA over USC back then best player UCLA had was MJD and ND wasn't putting out talent like that until Weis final years Ty couldn't recruit his way out of a paper bag.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No way USC would never take advantage of UCLA program lead by washed Bob Toledo and Karl Dorrell and like I said about ND ND was washed since Holtz left one fluke year for Willingsham and Weis don't erase point like I said you guys had no rivals on your level when it came to talent or battling for big time recruits wasn't no one going to UCLA over USC back then best player UCLA had was MJD and ND wasn't putting out talent like that until Weis final years Ty couldn't recruit his way out of a paper bag.
This nikka is drunk....:francis:....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm still waiting on a USC to answer who USC's rival was in the 00s?
Notre dame. In conference they would have relatively tough games against the occasional cal or UCLA or oregon state, but they owned oregon and washington at the time, and stanford until like 07. Notre dame and bowl games were their only test.

It wasnt even that the pac 12 was straight garbage though, i think thats a misconception

Its that USC was that much better than everyone with the only exception being bowl games. I mean oklahoma 04 was an outstanding team and they got the worst beatdown in title game history until florida was gifted a bcs title game.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Notre dame. In conference they would have relatively tough games against the occasional cal or UCLA or oregon state, but they owned oregon and washington at the time, and stanford until like 07. Notre dame and bowl games were their only test.

It wasnt even that the pac 12 was straight garbage though, i think thats a misconception

Its that USC was that much better than everyone with the only exception being bowl games. I mean oklahoma 04 was an outstanding team and they got the worst beatdown in title game history until florida was gifted a bcs title game.

Yeah occasional is the keyword schools like Oregon St would go from 9-4 to 5-6 with the quickness UCLA was only good in 2005 with 10 wins every other year them cats were trash. Washington was so bad in the mid 00s they were going 2-10,3-9 cmon it's easy to dominate weak ass conferences and a whole damn region when it comes to recruiting. Only Pac 12 school that was putting out legit NFL talent was Cal with nikkas like Rodgers,Desean and Marshawn the hell was Stanford and the Arizona schools putting out don't even get me started on the shytty state of Washington and Washington St.

My main point about USC is they had it as easy as they could to win and pluck all the 5 stars in the West due to having no one on their level they had half a damn country to pluck from they better win.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Do you get what you're saying? :usure:

Do you think Urban Meyer came to Florida at a great time when he took the Gator job? Was FSU,Miami and Tennessee programs that were not struggling when he took the job lets not mention the fact Saban was not at Bama at this point you think it was a lot easier for Urban to pluck nikkas like Percy Harvin,Aaron Hernandez and the Pounceys when he had no legit threats on his level? Isn't it strange Urban bailed out once Saban and Jimbo took control of their schools making it a lot more difficult to cherry pick talent?