The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You talking out your ass....I know we got are asses kicked but don't front on the greatness we once had....

I never fronted on greatness of USC I saw it live and in color my guy i'm just saying it's a different era the Pac 12 was nothing like it is now back then. It was a one team conference with a Cal or Oregon contending every other year the rest of the schools were awful. Why are you guys erasing how awful Washington,Arizona,Stanford and UCLA were in those days all I'm saying about USC is they had it a lot easier as far loading up on 5 stars up and down the west coast and pretty much west of Texas factor in Nebraska and Colorado falling off and losing its Cali pipeline shyt was as easy as it gets. Urban Meyer had same deal happen at Florida it's not dissing it's just facts he took over Florida at a time Bowden was coasting and Coker was running Miami into the ground add Tennessee falling off with Fulmer and Bama doing nothing with Shula and of course U end up loading up with NFL talent all over the field because your main recruiting rivals are washed up.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
What do those teams have to do with USC taking advantage of a down Pac 10 in the 00s? USC literally had no comp when it came to recruiting on the west coast USC could cherry pick anybody. It's funny since Stanford,UCLA,Washington and Oregon have upped their game recruiting past 5 years USC has done a big pile of nothing but of course I'm just a fukking hater. Not like the rest of the conference has improved as far as coaches go and facilities go. Who was USC main rivals during the Pete Carroll someone tell me? Cal with Tedford? UCLA was a dead floundering program the time Pete was there. Stanford was a bottom feeder the Arizona schools were ass who was this comp USC had to battle with like the schools down south. People knocked FSU in the 90s for dominating SEC so I know what it is but the difference between FSU and USC is FSU had way more comp as far as recruiting goes in its geographic range. I know USC fans will continue to put heads in the sand guess Stanford needs to give yall another 46 point beating to beat the CTE out of you braindead marks.
USC program is dead until they find a great coach. Pac 12 as a whole looking :flabbynsick:after everyone thought they were about to pass the SEC

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
So, that effects who? The pac 12 and big 12 champions and Notre Dame, thats it. Everyone else if you win the conference and play good football youre in. Every year has proven this.

If you give a fukk about the playoff rankings before the final week thats more slackjawed good ol boy logic, its only about the last one. The AP Poll is for entertainment only and the coaches poll is trash.

If you go undefeated you are in the playoffs.
If you win a power conference with 1 loss you're pretty much a lock unless you're in the big 12.

Not true. this keeps coming up on this site. We gotta stop this shyt. Shyt is not true. Unranked Virgina winning out would not get in to the FF winning the ACC as their current schedule stands. Especially if UNC took another L before they played. Let's stop this shyt.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I never fronted on greatness of USC I saw it live and in color my guy i'm just saying it's a different era the Pac 12 was nothing like it is now back then. It was a one team conference with a Cal or Oregon contending every other year the rest of the schools were awful. Why are you guys erasing how awful Washington,Arizona,Stanford and UCLA were in those days all I'm saying about USC is they had it a lot easier as far loading up on 5 stars up and down the west coast and pretty much west of Texas factor in Nebraska and Colorado falling off and losing its Cali pipeline shyt was as easy as it gets. Urban Meyer had same deal happen at Florida it's not dissing it's just facts he took over Florida at a time Bowden was coasting and Coker was running Miami into the ground add Tennessee falling off with Fulmer and Bama doing nothing with Shula and of course U end up loading up with NFL talent all over the field because your main recruiting rivals are washed up.
Are you drunk already?...so we're gonna forget the countless out of conferece games USC had with top schools and ran them???....apparently thats what you're doing....next time think before you talk out your ass....

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
USC program is dead until they find a great coach. Pac 12 as a whole looking :flabbynsick:after everyone thought they were about to pass the SEC

Too much balance the QB play is ass in the Pac 12 this year most years the QB's are pretty legit it's slipping out here on the west too. The best QB's play in those bullshyt air raid offenses like Cal and Wash St them teams aint threats though.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Are you drunk already?...so we're gonna forget the countless out of conferece games USC had with top schools and ran them???....apparently thats what you're doing....next time think before you talk out your ass....

Who said anything about USC not beating teams OOC? Of course you will USC had more talent than all of them. I'm in no way fronting like USC wasn't a power I'm just saying it's not as easy as it was 10 years ago the Pac 12 is more legit USC should dominate when they the biggest fish on the west coast.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who said anything about USC not beating teams OOC? Of course you will USC had more talent than all of them. I'm in no way fronting like USC wasn't a power I'm just saying it's not as easy as it was 10 years ago the Pac 12 is more legit USC should dominate when they the biggest fish on the west coast.
You talking shyt like we was out here playing in a conference dominated by Virginia Tech & Wake Forest winning 6-7 games a year.

FSU literally plays a 1 game conference schedule year in & year out. :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm still waiting on a USC to answer who USC's rival was in the 00s?
Aaron Rodgers & Cal
Notre Dame
*Insert Big Ten Champion*

You sound like a damn fool, we went anywhere, played anyone, and whipped their asses.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You talking shyt like we was out here playing in a conference dominated by Virginia Tech & Wake Forest winning 6-7 games a year.

FSU literally plays a 1 game conference schedule year in & year out. :camby:

We not on the same page so ill dead the argument. In no way was I dissing Pete Carroll and the success he had at USC it was similar to what Bowden did in the 80s/90s though USC couldn't match 14 straight top 5 finishes but they had a hell of a run. USC experiencing same deal FSU experienced you guys will see what I'm saying eventually.