Daps
Reppin
bama
Hillbilly logic.

Win your games.
Play good football.
You make the playoffs.

The end.
LMAO. Its called Strength of Schedule. Pretty sure that's one of the big things the committee looks at.

And if that were the case then why do we see 1 and 2 loss teams above teams with no loss or 1 loss all the time?

Most everyone will have at least one loss so u have to idk I guess look at who they played maybe? I guess thats just hillbilly logic tho

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Didn't know Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Auburn, Arkansas, Penn St, Virginia, Iowa, & Illinois were Pac 10 teams :ohhh:

What do those teams have to do with USC taking advantage of a down Pac 10 in the 00s? USC literally had no comp when it came to recruiting on the west coast USC could cherry pick anybody. It's funny since Stanford,UCLA,Washington and Oregon have upped their game recruiting past 5 years USC has done a big pile of nothing but of course I'm just a fukking hater. Not like the rest of the conference has improved as far as coaches go and facilities go. Who was USC main rivals during the Pete Carroll someone tell me? Cal with Tedford? UCLA was a dead floundering program the time Pete was there. Stanford was a bottom feeder the Arizona schools were ass who was this comp USC had to battle with like the schools down south. People knocked FSU in the 90s for dominating SEC so I know what it is but the difference between FSU and USC is FSU had way more comp as far as recruiting goes in its geographic range. I know USC fans will continue to put heads in the sand guess Stanford needs to give yall another 46 point beating to beat the CTE out of you braindead marks.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LMAO. Its called Strength of Schedule. Pretty sure that's one of the big things the committee looks at.

And if that were the case then why do we see 1 and 2 loss teams above teams with no loss or 1 loss all the time?

Most everyone will have at least one loss so u have to idk I guess look at who they played maybe? I guess thats just hillbilly logic tho
So, that effects who? The pac 12 and big 12 champions and Notre Dame, thats it. Everyone else if you win the conference and play good football youre in. Every year has proven this.

If you give a fukk about the playoff rankings before the final week thats more slackjawed good ol boy logic, its only about the last one. The AP Poll is for entertainment only and the coaches poll is trash.

If you go undefeated you are in the playoffs.
If you win a power conference with 1 loss you're pretty much a lock unless you're in the big 12.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What do those teams have to do with USC taking advantage of a down Pac 10 in the 00s? USC literally had no comp when it came to recruiting on the west coast USC could cherry pick anybody. It's funny since Stanford,UCLA,Washington and Oregon have upped their game recruiting past 5 years USC has done a big pile of nothing but of course I'm just a fukking hater. Not like the rest of the conference has improved as far as coaches go and facilities go. Who was USC main rivals during the Pete Carroll someone tell me? Cal with Tedford? UCLA was a dead floundering program the time Pete was there. Stanford was a bottom feeder the Arizona schools were ass who was this comp USC had to battle with like the schools down south. People knocked FSU in the 90s for dominating SEC so I know what it is but the difference between FSU and USC is FSU had way more comp as far as recruiting goes in its geographic range. I know USC fans will continue to put heads in the sand guess Stanford needs to give yall another 46 point beating to beat the CTE out of you braindead marks.

:whoo:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Most people forgot that OU won 3 or 4 big games last season against teams who's starting QB was out with an injury.

Most Big 12 fans don't think OU would've won the conference last season, if they had faced those teams with their QB1s healty.

Yeah and they erase the fact Tennessee whipped their ass on both sides of the ball for 45 minutes and went Tennessee late and blew game. Oklahoma just had good fortune last year and took advantage of it not sure why national media didn't see this Clemson beat shyt out of them 2 years straight like thoroughly beat them down. shyt Texas has owned Oklahoma past 3 years too the only reason Texas lost the 14 game is because of special teams.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
So, that effects who? The pac 12 and big 12 champions and Notre Dame, thats it. Everyone else if you win the conference and play good football youre in. Every year has proven this.

If you give a fukk about the playoff rankings before the final week thats more slackjawed good ol boy logic, its only about the last one. The AP Poll is for entertainment only and the coaches poll is trash.
Any non power 5 team has to go undefeated b/c their SOS sucks. And teams like North Carolina last year get hurt by their SOS. Every year a team has been left out b/c their SOS wasn't as good as the other teams :francis: thank u for making my point

and obviously the playoff ranking isnt set until all the games are played? lmao

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Any non power 5 team has to go undefeated b/c their SOS sucks. And teams like North Carolina last year get hurt by their SOS. Every year a team has been left out b/c their SOS wasn't as good as the other teams :francis: thank u for making my point

and obviously the playoff ranking isnt set until all the games are played? lmao
I wonder how they decide b/w a 1 loss big 10 champ and 1 loss big 12 champ? Do they draw straws:francis:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
:damn: