The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wouldn't put too much stock in Herman staying at UH, he was apparently a done deal to come to South Carolina until we lost to Citadel....

Fwiw just this past week Herman took a shot at the people who spread that rumor. Not even recruits make decisions off of one game but mensa man Herman does? His agent negotiated a helluva contract for him by using South Carolina as leverage. The money wasn't the most important part and it won't be the most important part of the equation when he leaves. The irony is that Tom Herman had his agent contact our AD at the time after we had a terrible home loss to Tulane. From what I've been told we weren't going to fire Levine but Herman initiated the contact.

I think y'alls admin is playing your fanbase but y'all are free to believe what y'all want. Once upon a time Sumlin passed on Tennessee. That surprised me. The Herman/south Carolina saga did not.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
S/N Cowboys Stadium is fukking COOOOOOLD. Makes me kinda wish i went to that wack ass WM32........nah.

Hope NRG gets another big game this season tho. That atmosphere looked amazing.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Oklahoma got media bamboozled they a 4 loss team they don't have the athletes anymore where the pro studs they caught breaks last year Oklahoma been soft since 2011 they don't have the overall talent anymore no idea why everyone was on thry dikk
Most people forgot that OU won 3 or 4 big games last season against teams who's starting QB was out with an injury.

Most Big 12 fans don't think OU would've won the conference last season, if they had faced those teams with their QB1s healty.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Fans are weird.We was watching the LSU game on the big screen outside the stadium with a big group of fans and everyone started cheering and going crazy when LSU lost.I get to my seats and they are playing the end of Texas A&M UCLA on the big screen inside and everyone was cheering for Texas A&M and yelling SEC after they won. :what: I was the only one booing,people looking at me like i'm crazy.How you want LSU to lose but not want the same thing to happen to Texas A&M? :what: They are in our division.A&M winning isn't a good thing,smh.

Yes you do. :what: Yall already lost. You want them to win to enhance your real time SOS. :snoop:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
If Auburn had a qb and a whole new offense scheme they'd be a problem. That gimmick shyt they be running is trash. It was one play the qb did a 720 spin before he handed off :martin:. That shyt gained 0 yards :beli:..

Gus be like 'well fake the fake'
henrywinklercoachklein_display_image.jpg

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Think i got 1 or 2:patrice:

Must've took it down again cause of the server issues

I ate better off TSU freaks when I was in school. Wish I was at UH nowadays though because there's actually campus life now. Back in the day UH campus turned to no hos land everyday after classes. Most of the UH brehettes I knocked down I met off campus.

As far as big games at NRG you could always hit up the battle of the piney woods later:lolbron:. Sam Houston got some nice ladies too. Labor day classic got moved to PV's new stadium. Next "big" game I can think of at NRG is next year's kickoff classic with LSU/BYU. What if Tom Herman makes his debut for LSU next year at NRG???:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fans are weird.We was watching the LSU game on the big screen outside the stadium with a big group of fans and everyone started cheering and going crazy when LSU lost.I get to my seats and they are playing the end of Texas A&M UCLA on the big screen inside and everyone was cheering for Texas A&M and yelling SEC after they won. :what: I was the only one booing,people looking at me like i'm crazy.How you want LSU to lose but not want the same thing to happen to Texas A&M? :what: They are in our division.A&M winning isn't a good thing,smh.

:dead:

That's some dumb ass shyt.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
In
I don't understand rooting for another team period.