The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If Auburn had a qb and a whole new offense scheme they'd be a problem. That gimmick shyt they be running is trash. It was one play the qb did a 720 spin before he handed off :martin:. That shyt gained 0 yards :beli:..

That High School/Hybrid Triple Option offense doesn't work with any QB not named Nick Marshall :francis:

But the way the SEC has been, Auburn might end up being our toughest game of the season :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@3Rivers
Crev-AfUIAAOLN-.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That High School/Hybrid Triple Option offense doesn't work with any QB not named Nick Marshall :francis:

But the way the SEC has been, Auburn might end up being our toughest game of the season :mjlol:
Its yall then everybody else... Was impressed with Auburn D though. They solid. We'll see how Ole Piss play Monday.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Kentucky at Florida may be one of the worst games SEC games CBS ever televises

If it's worse than Tennessee @ Florida 2013 :damn:

Before yesterday this game intrigued me but Florida looks bad and it appears that Mark Stoops ain't the answer because Kentucky gave up a 25 point lead to Southern Miss.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fans are weird.We was watching the LSU game on the big screen outside the stadium with a big group of fans and everyone started cheering and going crazy when LSU lost.I get to my seats and they are playing the end of Texas A&M UCLA on the big screen inside and everyone was cheering for Texas A&M and yelling SEC after they won. :what: I was the only one booing,people looking at me like i'm crazy.How you want LSU to lose but not want the same thing to happen to Texas A&M? :what: They are in our division.A&M winning isn't a good thing,smh.

rtrRaven

Roll Tide Breh
Daps
Reppin
CLE/BAL
Fans are weird.We was watching the LSU game on the big screen outside the stadium with a big group of fans and everyone started cheering and going crazy when LSU lost.I get to my seats and they are playing the end of Texas A&M UCLA on the big screen inside and everyone was cheering for Texas A&M and yelling SEC after they won. :what: I was the only one booing,people looking at me like i'm crazy.How you want LSU to lose but not want the same thing to happen to Texas A&M? :what: They are in our division.A&M winning isn't a good thing,smh.
I was disgusted when I heard fans were yelling SEC after A&M won at the stadium, fukk A&M:scust:

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Charlie Broadway Gotta talk to you bout something bro:mjpls:

Y'all made y'alls bed breh:francis::ufdup:

If it makes you feel better I've heard from multiple people that he doesn't wanna go out west, which did/does surprise me. Idk but we'll see. I think a lot of people are making the same assumptions as last offseason but from everything I've heard from people that I consider credible is that there is a specific list of schools he'll leave for. He's got the juice right now. He can wait for Texas or Ohio St.
Aggy is the 3rd best job at best in the sec west. Auburn is the 2nd best job in its own state. I'm not tryna dis because those programs are both obviously better jobs than Houston but again from what I've heard he wants the best job in whatever conference (or at least division) he moves on to. Look at the schools Urban chose and how they stack up to the other schools in Conference. LSU remains the scariest school not named UT/TOSU to me. Not saying he won't leave for other schools though obviously.

Also, he gets a 5 mil bonus payed out over 2 years if we get invited to the big 12. It would also trigger a renegotiation that guarantees him to make at minimum whatever the top half of the coaches in said conference make. When he leaves it won't be for money it'll be because he is offered the keys to one of the best jobs in America. To be clear USC is absolutely that but like I said I haven't heard that's what he wants. But I'm just a fan though:yeshrug:

For @dtownreppin214 Idk where you got your Garrett Davis info but I believe it's wrong. It's 2016 and recruiting hasn't worked like that in years. We have the same academic standards as everyone else in our conference including navy, Uconn, smu and Tulane. If he qualified at UH he would have qualified at all of those places and unless you can show me the big 12 has higher admission standards than the aac he would've qualified at Texas too.