The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Looking ahead to Week 2 of course the slate is garbage but there's still a few games that interest me. Like the Friday night game Louisville at Syracuse

Syracuse got new offense I can see them giving Louisville problems strange things happen in the Dome I remember a mid level Syracuse blowing out a top 10-15 Louisville a few years ago.

I also like Pitt to get win over Pedo St next week in rivalry game.

Kentucky at Florida may be one of the worst games SEC games CBS ever televises

After watching how trash TCU was last night I have no idea what to expect vs an Arkansas team that hung on for dear life vs La Tech this is one of the Big 12 crown jewel OOC games a much needed win for the Big 12.

Lovie Smith host a UNC team that might be coming in hungover after another tough opening loss this could be a big moment early for Lovie at Illinois.

Va Tech and Tennessee are the Gameday game next week due to where it's played and the crummy schedule. Gotta look at some Va Tech film since I didn't see any highlights shown I gotta check replay of highlight shows before bed. Tennessee needs to show me a lot more especially up front on the OL the game Thursday was abysmal hopefully Va Tech has more than 5 plays in its playbook.

Texas Tech at Arizona St can be a fun late night game I expect plenty of points in this one Pac 12 needs all the quality OOC wins it can get.

South Carolina can start out 2-0 in SEC play with another road win over sorry Piss St who is in must win mode to pretty much salvage a shot at being bowl eligible.

Mountain West favorites get their chance at home vs 2 Pac 12 north schools as Cal goes to SDSU and Wash St who lost at home to another FCS school travels to Boise. This could pretty much be it as far as teams that challenge Houston for top spot in group of 5 NY6 contention.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Pac 10 was ass when petey was in charge USC had the whole western US on lock only school that was a threat was Oregon pac 10 was awful in the 00s cal was 3rd best school
You talking out your ass....I know we got are asses kicked but don't front on the greatness we once had....

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I wouldn't put too much stock in Herman staying at UH, he was apparently a done deal to come to South Carolina until we lost to Citadel....