Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

full

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Was just about to post this. Only way to save that program any time soon is to get Tom Herman.
I don't even think they could get Herman because the top coaches don't seem to be interested in them.

They've done nothing but hire mediocre coaches since Carroll left despite people thinking it's an elite job.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Lmaooo USC youtube account put this vid out the comments are hilarious
:russ:
Pro Fessional2 hours ago
fukk you USC, all that talent, all that hype and all you can do is pull out 6 measly points? Time to clean house again. Little tip: go find a coach worth the fukking money who's proven.

Lebrick James1 hour ago
5 fukking year contract I hope swan has the balls to fire this moron that's three straight losses now

Rodney Strong1 hour ago
SC you bums, give props to Bamas D, they blew up every play and our QBs couldn't get anything done. Alabama is the real #1 and I hope Helton gets his butt in gear, it was bad coaching, and Kiffen was ready on every level for this game and the D coordinator

Acid Jones2 hours ago
Why would you even upload this? Roll Tide

whaledog7712 minutes ago
USC fans have to be honest about one thing, and that is that southern California no longer has the talent base it once had. Not to be racist but the high schools in southern California that USC use to recruit from very heavily are now heavily Hispanic and the talent pool is no longer there.

Jimm Magnet1 hour ago
I wouldn't be so cocky and disrespectful because things change. USC Trojans were on top, now they've fallen. Look, congratulations to Alabama, they beat us, good for them. I just hope USC can one day dominate again. Peace.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmaooo USC youtube account put this vid out the comments are hilarious
Pro Fessional2 hours ago
fukk you USC, all that talent, all that hype and all you can do is pull out 6 measly points? Time to clean house again. Little tip: go find a coach worth the fukking money who's proven.

Lebrick James1 hour ago
5 fukking year contract I hope swan has the balls to fire this moron that's three straight losses now

Rodney Strong1 hour ago
SC you bums, give props to Bamas D, they blew up every play and our QBs couldn't get anything done. Alabama is the real #1 and I hope Helton gets his butt in gear, it was bad coaching, and Kiffen was ready on every level for this game and the D coordinator

Acid Jones2 hours ago
Why would you even upload this? Roll Tide

whaledog7712 minutes ago
USC fans have to be honest about one thing, and that is that southern California no longer has the talent base it once had. Not to be racist but the high schools in southern California that USC use to recruit from very heavily are now heavily Hispanic and the talent pool is no longer there.

Jimm Magnet1 hour ago
I wouldn't be so cocky and disrespectful because things change. USC Trojans were on top, now they've fallen. Look, congratulations to Alabama, they beat us, good for them. I just hope USC can one day dominate again. Peace.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:deadmanny:

he aint wrong though :pachaha:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
UF looked like dogshyt that game literally put me to sleep. Mac ain't the answer IMO.

U guys lucky you got 2 more jabronis on the schedule before going to Knoxville. SEC East is a hot mess right now but damn that Florida offense is a chore to watch it's amazing how weak Florida is on the OL and at the skill positions.