The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How's DJ Hayden doing? Saw he pulled a hammy earlier this week and is being held out of the first preseason game.

I wanna wish you guys good luck. Raiders are my second favorite team now.

Oh yeah, if ya'll aren't gonna use Pryor send him the Texans way.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How's DJ Hayden doing? Saw he pulled a hammy earlier this week and is being held out of the first preseason game.

I wanna wish you guys good luck. Raiders are my second favorite team now.

Oh yeah, if ya'll aren't gonna use Pryor send him the Texans way.

The Raiders just released their first depth chart: http://www.raiders.com/team/depth-chart.html

Right now it looks like nickel and dime packages but it's still early.

Raider brehs...Other depth chart thoughts: Jacoby Ford currently listed as the 5th receiver.

Marques King is behind Chris Kluwe.

Matt McGloin is beating out Tyler Wilson.

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
-:whew: I really liked the defense and the energy they showed today, especially Sio Moore. :wow:
-:obama: I think we have 3 potential starters at QB with Flynn, Pryor, and McGloin. :rudy: Flynn is mediocre as fukk to me. Pryor showed some really good improvements in his passing and decision making, but that INT in the redzone was :snoop: He has to stick with what brought him here. McGloin really surprised me, he was composed as fukk out there. I think Olsen will really push Pryor, he seems to be an ally and supporter of Pryor, which is why he will use him in packages which hopefully means more PT for TP.
And Tyler Wilson was beyond awful tonight. Yes it was his 1st time, but now I know why he is 4th on the depth chart at QB.
-Brice Butler earned his way onto this team, he was really good out there. :yes:
-:blessed: Marquette King killed it out there!!
-I really like how both Rashad Jennings and Murray played today.
-Its preseason and its early as fukk, but fukk it a W is a W!!! :ahh: Nice way to start the preseason.
:pachaha: Hopefully our season doesn't end up like those years we went undefeated in preseason only for the regular season to be the complete opposite.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
smh, mad I missed the game but glad to read some positive things. It'd be a real boost if this defense could make a major improvement from last year. If the power running game is restored then it'll help big time to have a real defense for once.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
-:whew: I really liked the defense and the energy they showed today, especially Sio Moore. :wow:
-:obama: I think we have 3 potential starters at QB with Flynn, Pryor, and McGloin. :rudy: Flynn is mediocre as fukk to me. Pryor showed some really good improvements in his passing and decision making, but that INT in the redzone was :snoop: He has to stick with what brought him here. McGloin really surprised me, he was composed as fukk out there. I think Olsen will really push Pryor, he seems to be an ally and supporter of Pryor, which is why he will use him in packages which hopefully means more PT for TP.
And Tyler Wilson was beyond awful tonight. Yes it was his 1st time, but now I know why he is 4th on the depth chart at QB.
-Brice Butler earned his way onto this team, he was really good out there. :yes:
-:blessed: Marquette King killed it out there!!
-I really like how both Rashad Jennings and Murray played today.
-Its preseason and its early as fukk, but fukk it a W is a W!!! :ahh: Nice way to start the preseason.
:pachaha: Hopefully our season doesn't end up like those years we went undefeated in preseason only for the regular season to be the complete opposite.
The difference is in that year, we looked liked trash the whole game, and then our 3rd/4th stringers would come in and win it at the end, this teams looks improved, but the starting O-line looked soft, and the stating D-line didnt show any pressure, but I think 3 starters from the line were out this game. I can't wait to see our 1st and 2nd rounders play tho, but overall I like what II see so far. Also, I think we had like 4 penalties for like 35 yards or something like that, which I think is good for our team, especially for the first preseason game.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We just gotta build on this shyt, right now should be a time of optimistic patience. I think things are really gonna get better, but we need another offseason or two for this team to be truly elite.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On another note, what are we gonna do about a stadium? Are they thinkin' about LA again? "Mount Al Davis" is tarped up. Of course there will be some empty seats galore this season. Even during the broadcast the announcers were say the owner hates playing on top of the baseball diamond and how hideous it is. which is true. I just learned their lease is up at the Coliseum this year:lupe:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
On another note, what are we gonna do about a stadium? Are they thinkin' about LA again? "Mount Al Davis" is tarped up. Of course there will be some empty seats galore this season. Even during the broadcast the announcers were say the owner hates playing on top of the baseball diamond and how hideous it is. which is true. I just learned their lease is up at the Coliseum this year:lupe:

Mount Davis is coming down. And Oakland is in fantasyland about a new stadium..

The Oakland Tribune reported the Raiders want a quaint, 50,000-seat stadium. That seems a bit small for a NFL team (it would be the smallest in the NFL), but only cost $800 million.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...800-million-stadium-why-public-133604965.html

coliseum.jpg

Tons of info on this proposed project HERE