The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if Pryor keeps it up Dennis Allen better start him. fukk average ass Flynn. Btw is Al Saunders our offensive coordinator again?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man if Pryor keeps it up Dennis Allen better start him. fukk average ass Flynn. Btw is Al Saunders our offensive coordinator again?
Nah, Saunders is Senior Offensive Assistant, Greg Olsen is the OC now. Can't be worse than Knapp.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like even if Pryor looked like Steve Young out there, DA still wouldnt give him a chance to start.

I kinda got that same feeling too.

It looks like the pads are gonna be on tomorrow. Would like to hear how each qb does against a more aggressive defense.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cornerback D.J. Hayden sported a red, non-contact jersey for a second straight day. Based on his play, he doesn’t seem overly concerned about protecting himself from injury.
On one play, Hayden closed on wide receiver Rod Streater on a deep pass from Matt Flynn and broke up the pass as he ran into Streater.
Hayden, of course, just returned to practice after missing the tail end of the offseason workouts because of a surgery in late May to remove scar tissue in his abdomen, something that resulted from the aftermath of a surgery six months earlier.
There is no timetable for Hayden’s return to full action. For now, he is participating in every drill and trying to avoid contact whenever possible.
:whew: Alright good to see contact isn't an issue for DJ at this point. I got some really big hopes for him.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 39m
McGloin having rough day … Rod Streater making all kinds of catches, looking like No. 1 WR … Reece, meanwhile, hasn’t gotten on track yet

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 44m
Taiwan Jones has an interception! Picked McGloin

OAKLAND RAIDERS ‏@RAIDERS 1h
WRs Rod Streater and Denarius Moore are putting on a show in one-on-ones.

Steve Corkran (CorkOnThe NFL)
Pryor showing nice zip, tight spiral on most of his passes.

Pryor drops in a pass over linebacker and in front of defensive back. Great touch.

Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL 1m
Pryor looking solid. Complete over middle to Criner.

Charles Woodson goes high in the air to break up a Matt Flynn pass.

D.J. Hayden one of three corners on the field with first-team defense.

WR Jacoby Ford got hurt in practice, and he wasn't able to finish.
:ahh: My mayne T-Pry killing it so far, hopefully he keeps it up. :ohh: at Streater ballin' out of control, looks like he is putting everything together. :snoop: Fragile ass Jacoby Ford just had to get hurt again. :why: He really is made out of glass. How do you get hurt in practice on you birthday???? :mindblown:

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 7m
Streater pulls down high Flynn pass on come backer. #Raiders

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 5m
Streater again with nice catch from Flynn. #Raiders

evi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 4m
Pryor has nicely placed ball to Brice Butler on crossing route. #Raiders

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 2m
Nick Kasa with a catch and pads clap as he drives through Reggie Smith #Raiders

Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL 6m
Streater catching everything.

Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL 5m
Pryor hits Butler on slant.

Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL 3m
Offense looking good. A lot of short completions.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1h
Hayden tried to sneak in line for tackling dummy drill and secondary coach Lopez caught him just in time

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Levi Damien (LeviDamien)
@jayr8r: @LeviDamien anybody else besides Sio not practicing?" -- Burris, Watson, Sims, Maiava, Boyko

Levi Damien (LeviDamien)
Woodson reads pass from Flynn to Streater perfectly to knock it down. #Raiders

Levi Damien (LeviDamien)
#raiders putting on a show. 1st fight appeared btwn Barnes and Houston. Then Andre Holmes has one handed grab. Are you not entertained?!

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
2r6iiqd.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can't wait to see Pryor in preseason. Sounds like he's looking pretty good.

I'm eager to see him in action too, I've had my doubts and I'm in the crowd that thinks he should continue to develop but if he's ready then no reason to start Flynn. But in his best interests, I want him to train as long as possible before he's 100% ready. Green Bay took their time with Rodgers, I think we should do the same with Pryor cuz he could be a potentially great QB if his mechanics get fixed, less floating the ball, get more zip on those passes, learn a plethora of throws and build chemistry with the weapons on the offense. If he's ready fukk it, but I hope Allen don't do something stupid like let Pryor play too soon just to excite the fans I'd rather we get back to consistent winning seasons.