8/22/2013 at 1:00 pm

All times are eastern.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How did TP do? I left right after his first possession.
TO me he looked good except that one bad mistake in the red zone. He throw into double coverage and got intercepted. Bad thing was he had enough room to run for the TD. Twice in the drive he had room to run but decided to pass. He should stick with his instincts and run when he's out of options. He drove the ball down the field though.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
TO me he looked good except that one bad mistake in the red zone. He throw into double coverage and got intercepted. Bad thing was he had enough room to run for the TD. Twice in the drive he had room to run but decided to pass. He should stick with his instincts and run when he's out of options. He drove the ball down the field though.

Yeah he looked much improved.​

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjpls: mainstream media trying to hype up T-Pry now. :pachaha: Greg Papa out there ridin' and dying'for T-Pry, he been hyping the fukk out of him during the CSN telecast. Pryor has improved a lot as a passer, and has more zip and is much more accurate with his passes, and besides that INT, his decision making was on point and showed some really nice leadership. Flynn is just so bland and just mediocre as fukk to me. But, brehs :lupe: it was just one game, but McGloin might fukk around and be our QB. :ohhh: He was composed as fukk out there, he seemed like the best Matt at the QB position. It was against 2nd and 3rd stringers, but he had some real nice chemistry with Butler. He played like how mad people were hyping Tyler Wilson up like he could instantly win the starting job ASAP. He looked horrible out there. But, :obama: its just preseason, but I'm hyped as fukk for the regular season. The draft picks and undrafted free agents seem really promising. But, :wow: Sio Moore is something else, I think we have a building block at LB for the foreseeable future, he is the complete opposite of McClain. :scusthov: The energy and motor he posses is just :ohlawd:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
^^Mainstream media was too busy trying to make Tyler Wilson the starting QB and just ignoring Pryor.

Pryor must have really put in some work after the draft and free agency when they picked up TWO more young QBs.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
^^Mainstream media was too busy trying to make Tyler Wilson the starting QB and just ignoring Pryor.

Pryor must have really put in some work after the draft and free agency when they picked up TWO more young QBs.
He used it as motivation, I remember he said it was laughable when people said he had no chance to be named starting QB for the Raiders before training camp began. :ohhh: T-Pry worked with Brady & Brees' throwing coach in the offseason, and he has improved dramatically. :pachaha: He said that he never knew how to throw the ball really until this offseason. :whew: The hard work has paid off for him, and he is a a really hard worker too, so he still has more room to improve as well. :obama:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missed the game, but heard good ass things about Sio Moore. We might finally have some good linebackers :blessed:

Anyone that missed the game, you can check out player highlights here http://www.raiders1.ninjagoro.com/blog/
After checking out the Pryor highlights, I dunno if he coulda ran in for a TD on that interception, but :manny: he looked fukkin solid. And the pistol :gladbron:so much potential

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Looks like Tyler Wilson wont even make the team..

Im loving Rashaad Jennings, dude was getting some tough yards.

Ausberry is gonna be beasting it this year.

Overall, i liked how composed the Raiders looked yesterday, shyt, i think they can surprise some people this season.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Tyler Wilson wont even make the team..

Im loving Rashaad Jennings, dude was getting some tough yards.

Ausberry is gonna be beasting it this year.

Overall, i liked how composed the Raiders looked yesterday, shyt, i think they can surprise some people this season.
I got high hopes for Ausberry dude got great hands and can juke the shyt out of linebackers.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pryor is part of the previous regime, the raiders will make sure he earns everything since he isnt their guy

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Veldheer could be out for the year! DAMMIT!

Jared Veldheer tears triceps

NAPA, Calif. -- Oakland Raiders starting left tackle Jared Veldheer will need surgery on his torn left triceps and will miss a significant portion of the upcoming season.

Coach Dennis Allen announced the diagnosis on Wednesday after the team got the results of a second MRI on the injured arm. Allen said Veldheer will be a candidate to be put on the injured reserve list with a designation for return, which would require him to miss at least the first eight weeks of the season.

Veldheer is perhaps Oakland's best player on offense at one of the most important positions as the protector of the quarterback's blindside. Alex Barron will get the first shot to replace Veldheer. Barron has not played a game since 2010.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Jared Veldheer loss is a big one in Oakland

In recent conversations, both Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie and head coach Dennis Allen expressed hope that this young Raiders’ team would be competitive in 2013 as it begins a rebuilding journey.

However, both men stressed the importance of the team staying healthy. The Raiders are one of the thinnest teams in the NFL. The team has dealt with a load of nagging injuries, but none appeared to be overly threatening to the team’s season.

Until now. The Raiders just lost one of their best players in left tackle Jared Veldheer.

The massive, athletic Veldheer suffered a torn triceps and will be put on the injured reserve. The Raiders are hopeful he could come back in the second half of the season. But Allen did admit Veldheer could be shelved for the entire season.

For now, Alex Barron is the left tackle. Barron, a journeyman who didn’t play in the NFL last year, had been fighting Khalif Barnes for the right tackle job. While Barron has had a nice camp, the prospect of having him be the left tackle can’t be a comforting one in Oakland, especially considering how much talent the team loses with Veldheer’s injury.

The Raiders would like to get second-round pick, Menelik Watson, in the mix. But he has been out for virtually all of camp with a calf injury. He has limited football experience anyway, so he is way behind. It may be some time before he can help. The Raiders are unsettled at guard.

Veldheer, who many scouts thought was becoming an upper-level left tackle, and centerStefen Wisniewski were bright spots on the unit. Losing Veldheer leaves Wisniewski as Oakland’s only upper-level player on the line. Yes, Oakland will scour the waiver wire in the coming weeks. But it will be difficult for this team to find solid starters at this point.

The injury is crushing for Veldheer. He is entering his contract year. Oakland will have a major surplus of salary-cap room next year and Veldheer was considered a candidate to being signed before free agency. That could still be the case, but his value could be complicated by this injury.