King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
you build from the inside out

so defensive line and offensive line is # 1 free agent & draft

then i would look at talib because u need at least 1 shutdown corner to shut down one side of the field

i would draft a free safety fukk a free agent one

since pryor and mcgloin isn't the answer u have to decide to either pick a QB in the draft or trade for one, because the free agent i seen out there isn't any better

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

then i would look at talib because u need at least 1 shutdown corner to shut down one side of the field

since pryor and mcgloin isn't the answer u have to decide to either pick a QB in the draft or trade for one, because the free agent i seen out there isn't any better
My thoughts exactly and we should Just roll with Vick/Pryor/Mccac for a season and draft Mariota next year (If Pryor doesn't improve)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think we need to just work on getting our O line in order,once we do that an average QB can be plugged in there....and we need a RB....get the O line set up to find if Mccgloin or Pryor are the qbs of the future....if not whatever QB comes in will be in a good position whether he's a rookie or vet....Oline been bad and inconsistent for a long time and I think should be top priority to make sure its in order next season.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think we need to just work on getting our O line in order,once we do that an average QB can be plugged in there....and we need a RB....get the O line set up to find if Mccgloin or Pryor are the qbs of the future....if not whatever QB comes in will be in a good position whether he's a rookie or vet....Oline been bad and inconsistent for a long time and I think should be top priority to make sure its in order next season.

I say d-line then o-line.​

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I say d-line then o-line.​

:patrice:cant go wrong either way,id say it depends on how good you think the rest of the defense is. Because our offense has seemed to be serviceable. If you think the D could turn into a shut down defense just by getting the D line straight im all for it:salute:...but right now I don't think we got a honest look at the QB situation as long as the Oline is like this...and if wefound out they not the future and wanna draft or bring one in free agency id rather them know they coming in behind a solid Oline....same for RB.

we not looking verfy desirable to a free agent QB at all right now for a lot of reasons. And if we were to draft a QB wed find out absolutely nothing if they failed under these current circumstances...both sides need a lot of work.:sadcam:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:patrice:cant go wrong either way,id say it depends on how good you think the rest of the defense is. Because our offense has seemed to be serviceable. If you think the D could turn into a shut down defense just by getting the D line straight im all for it:salute:...but right now I don't think we got a honest look at the QB situation as long as the Oline is like this...and if wefound out they not the future and wanna draft or bring one in free agency id rather them know they coming in behind a solid Oline....same for RB.

we not looking verfy desirable to a free agent QB at all right now for a lot of reasons. And if we were to draft a QB wed find out absolutely nothing if they failed under these current circumstances...both sides need a lot of work.:sadcam:

This is what I hope we don't do. We got too many holes in other places that we need to concentrate on first. Start on the trenches and go from there.​

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Former All-Pro cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, who signed a five-year, $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011, will retire as a member of the Oakland Raiders after 11 years in the NFL.

[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Paul SpinelliNnamdi Asomugha had a career-high eight interceptions with the Raiders in 2006. He's totaled just seven since.

The Raiders said Asomugha, 32, will announce his retirement officially at a news conference at team headquarters Friday.

Asomugha had his greatest success in the NFL with the Raiders, totaling 11 interceptions after being drafted in the first round out of California in 2003. He earned three Pro Bowl selections in eight seasons in Oakland and was a first-team All-Pro in 2008 and '10.

Asomugha struggled after joining Philadelphia as a high-profile free agent in 2011, a contract that paid him $25 million guaranteed. After two seasons with the Eagles, Asomugha played three games with San Francisco this season, making only two tackles, before being cut last month.

Oakland said Asomugha will be joined at his announcement Friday by legendary Raiders defensive backs Willie Brown, Lester Hayes and Charles Woodson.

:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Former All-Pro cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, who signed a five-year, $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011, will retire as a member of the Oakland Raiders after 11 years in the NFL.

[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Paul SpinelliNnamdi Asomugha had a career-high eight interceptions with the Raiders in 2006. He's totaled just seven since.

The Raiders said Asomugha, 32, will announce his retirement officially at a news conference at team headquarters Friday.

Asomugha had his greatest success in the NFL with the Raiders, totaling 11 interceptions after being drafted in the first round out of California in 2003. He earned three Pro Bowl selections in eight seasons in Oakland and was a first-team All-Pro in 2008 and '10.

Asomugha struggled after joining Philadelphia as a high-profile free agent in 2011, a contract that paid him $25 million guaranteed. After two seasons with the Eagles, Asomugha played three games with San Francisco this season, making only two tackles, before being cut last month.

Oakland said Asomugha will be joined at his announcement Friday by legendary Raiders defensive backs Willie Brown, Lester Hayes and Charles Woodson.

:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

i know he wifing Kerry but seriously breh cant come back for one more year with the Raiders???

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Bchx3B0CYAA8moi.jpg:large

:wow: